Why has she gone cold on me?

Armando929

I don't get it at all. We've gone out a few times for about a month and a half, had a great time taking it nice and slow. Being honest and having fun and all. I even asked her to be my Valentine and she said yes. This was last Friday.

This week, she won't return any of my texts. I'm afraid to call because of the fear of being blown off. I don't understand. What could I have possibly done wrong??...

This is the reason I don't date, honestly. Because this happens everytime. Out of nowhere the lady will get weird on me and disappear.

Is something wrong with me?..

I would call and find out. Don't worry about her blowing you off either, it is better to know then to not know. So the last time you guys had contact with each other was last Friday? Sorry this happened to you

And no, you are not the wrong one. The person disappearing out of nowhere is. If this is the same lady that has the trust issues from her past relationship she may also be trying to put up a bit of a wall as well so that she doesnt fall completely for you so soon. I would get the full story anyhow and see what is up. Could be a blowoff but could bring you guys closer as well.

All types of things are running through my mind. I'm just not very good at this I guess. Never was.

I don't understand how I could do everything right and still mess it up. Everyone of them does it to me.

Yes happylady, we went out last Friday, had dinner and ice cream together. Everything seemed fine. I just don't understand what it is with me that makes this happen everytime.

Armando, I can really relate to your situation. It has happened to me as well and it is very confusing. You deserve an explanation. Leave it a bit longer and if she hasn't got in touch contact her. It's best if she comes to you though as then she might be more open rather than you chasing her, and why should you?

It isnt you Armando, you may just have bad luck that the ladies you meetyour arent emotionally available. Sometimes things happen for a reason as horrible as that may sound when you feel you met someone you can finally click with. Personally took me 5 years after my ex to find someone that I can truley call my soulmate. The funny part is that it flowed so well that I didnt even know we were dating lol (He had one day told me oh hey btw it is our 3 month anniversery, and I go oh so then we are dating? And he goes duh lol It was perfect and we have been together for 2 years now.

I thought something was wrong with me as well, and maybe there was lol who knows but thank god there was so I didnt just end up with any joe schmo. I'm sure I am just babbling at the moment but hopefully it makes you feel slightly better about your situation

I don't know anymore... Its the same story everytime.

No matter what I do in this scenario, its probably gonna have the same outcome. For all I know, she may have somebody else and hasn't had the courage to tell me.

Sorry to vent but I just dont know what to do. Im afraid if I call her that she just won't answer and it'll be the same deal over again. And what I don't get is that there's no reason for all of this. I don't know what I have done wrong. I really don't.

I agree with all the replies and actually just checked this board again because I am in a somewhat similar situation. It could very well be anxiety issues, but its impossible to know without seeing you and her in action.

I met this great girl and we've been dating for about 2 months or so, with both being gone 3 weeks or so for the holidays. Last weekend we hung out Friday night, went quite a bit farther physically then we did before, and then woke up and hung out in bed and talked for 2 hours. She wanted to grab dinner during the week.

This week and weekend she just kind of flaked out on me. She did get really busy at work, but I can tell that its more than that. The tone of the emails has changed and she was definitely free this weekend and didn't call me back. She has mentioned some things in passing that she's been really hurt in relationships and thinks its always fun for awhile and then someone gets hurt.

My plan: just back off and give her some space..... take it from there. Its a fine line between being two distant and giving her space but still showing you care, but I think in this kind of situation its what you have to do.

Last two relationship: girls had no similar issues. We started dating and they opened up right away and we were a "couple" within a couple weeks of dating, and to tell you the truth... they probably should have been more careful! We definitely weren't on the same page in terms of what we wanted out of the relationship!

Archived