Seriously! What is his deal?

Azilynn

So you can read my past threads if you want the complete story. But last night I'm playing an online game. And out of the blue, my ex messages me about something that is completely OLD news. We were engaged. So when we broke up I tried to be cool with his mom and said sorry your son and I couldn't work out. Not only that but I didn't know how to proceed with the friendship with her either. She decides that it's okay and we stay on eachother's facebook pages. I change my status to in a relationship because I literally have like five guys trying to get me to date them. Both her and her son see this and go ballistic on me. She makes a few digs at me, so I tell her straight up the reason I broke it off with her son. "He was violent towards me" were the exact words I used. He shoved me around, spit on me, broke alot of my things/doors/walls. Of course she doesn't want to believe it so when she writes back I don't even read it and just throw it away and don't respond. I put her, and her two sons on block on facebook. Haven't talked to any of them since.

A week later, he messages me in game telling me not to write his mother anymore it's inappropriate and to leave him alone. Keep in mind. I wrote his mother ONCE because she put her nose in my business. AND I haven't even contacted my ex or anyone he knows since getting him off my page THAT day. I've been ignoring him since that day, NC with all of the people he knows and him. If you want to know more read my past threads. This is only scratching the surface.

Anyway I find it very hard to believe he JUST NOW heard about what I wrote his mother about the things he did to me, leading to our break up. Last thing I ever wrote to him even told him I had told his mother THAT day that I wasn't in a relationship just didn't want people bugging and that she probably doesn't like me "because I told her exactly what you did to me."

WTH is going on?! He didn't seriously JUST hear about it a week later did he? And then he has the nerve to say that I've done damage to him. PLEASE. After everything he's put me through. The violence. Bashing my head into the ground and calling me every name in the book......*sigh* If nothing else I need to vent so that I don't write him to vent on him. I have a feeling that's what he wants. Is communication from me. I need some opinions, please.

Yeah well he blind-sided me when he messaged me because we had been NC. And I have to say he knows how to get under my skin. I got so mad I did respond but only to tell him I hadn't been messaging and that it was a joke for him to comment about "the damage I've done". Told him to grow up and put all his characters on ignore. Haven't heard from him since......not thinking it will stay that way though unfortunately because I'm sure he's expecting some form of communication from me today like in the past. But I'm seriously so done with this.......I don't get why he keeps poking.

I know I shouldn't have responded but I expect men who are in their early thirties to be a little more mature than that.

Archived