i dont understand my ex whatsoever

Shmiley_Phace

in short - he wanted to be friends when he first told me about his new girl who he was jus 'seeing' a week after we broke up (i broke up with him, we been together 3-4 yrs, and this was a LDR). i was at first emotional, begging, but stopped. a couple days of normal talking, he starts talkin about how hot his girl is or how hes had the best doggy-styled sex of his life i got angry, we fight, n we break ways. he gives me insulting emails. a week later hes talkin to my cousin for 2 hrs straight about how sh**ty i am. texts me to send me his msn n facebook password randomly, n i say no, he tells me to leave him alone made a goodbye email, very polite, wishin him luck with her, n thx for bein part of my life, etc.

this chick, has a kid. he wont tell anyone. he doesnt even know i know. a couple days after he texted me, he got into an OFFICIAL relationship with this girl. before he even hung out with her, his friend honestly told me how my ex thought it was so shameful she had a kid this young, and how he didnt understand why so many guys in the class found her attractive.

weird? does he actually like her now, or is it just a rebound, will it even last..? and i dont know why he would wanna get caught up in a girl who has a kid..i know i broke it up, and i dont regret it, but being completely pushed away like that is really hurtful, especially when he insulted me like how much better his gf is sexually, physically, emotionally, etc. well he mainly talks of the physical stuff. oh and cant forget "two-faced lying skank" dont even know how i accomplished that? i dont know if he means all these things or not..cuz he DID wanna be friends, and we were, until i suppose..i showed i didnt care..? n he's tellin people how he's happy with his 'new life' now

i THINK he's made a fake facebook and is trying to talk to me on it, but he's giving very slow replies. its just making it harder on me. all i want to do is talk to him as a friend like we did just a couple weeks ago..he refuses to speak to me. says im dead to him. and blames everything on me? i wont get closure on this it seems, but i'd like some insight to understand this..to somewhat understand him...

This is the reason that being friends with an ex immediately after a breakup never works. I would cut out all communication with him, and move on. Keep in mind that you broke up for a reason.

yeh i really need to remind myself why i broke it .. just can't believe the extent he would go to get rid of me! knowing he's that happy just KILLS me, im mean for goodness sake, 4 yrs together and im forgotten in not even 4 weeks.

Why did you break up with him?

because he was being overly distant..he would go for a day or two without even a text/call/email letting me know whats goin on (i mean a line or two would do at least!) n he would constantly ask for my msn/fb passwords, copies to conversations with certain guys who he knew i found attractive, and just a load of stress when he knew i was goin thru a lot...

*update* he found out that i knew certain things about his gf nobody else wanted to know (like how she has a kid...) and pretty much threatened n insulted me constantly, wanting to know how i knew, and i just had a civil conversation and explained it all and he would be so on n off..he would say hes not completely over me, that he did wanna know what i was upto n stuff, if i found a new love yet, etc, and then later go all haywire and say how great his gf is, how trustworthy, how much shes on his side, and insulting me next second. i would wave it off n switch subjects n when he saw this continuing, he just left. this was like after a week of no contact...he threatened me by text to answer him on how i knew about his gf's details!

Archived