Another date :)

Perfect Dark

And it's with a girl.

I am nervous and excited. I have fooled around with girls before but never gone on a date with one, can anyone who has been in this situation give me some advice? I am just gonna treat the date the same as if she was a guy. She's really nice, I met her at a gar club last week Friday and we have been texting ever since, she asked me on the date lol.

The weird thing is I am not so nervous as I was when it has been with guys. I am not saying I am bi, gay, straight whatever, I don't like labels; but I have always been attracted to women (been in denial I think.) I feel more comfortable around girls and can be myself. It all makes sense now, especially all of my issues with men in the past.

Anyway I am going with the flow and am looking forward to it.

i think you're bi-sexual tbh. i wish you all the best with the date. i hope it all goes well and that it leads to be better things for the future. good luck. i'm sure you'll have a great time.

Thanx.

Yeah, probably. I'm not dating women because men have messed men about. Even when I had dates with me I always used to think of excuses not to go on them and worry etc. I find men attractive I just don't want a r/ship with one. But I would like one with a women. I am just nervous about what to do lol.

i think you should go with the flow. my grandmother was in an abusive relationship with my grandfather. when she left him, she turned lesbian and hasn't looked back. she has a civil partner and she's very happy in her retirement. you just have to embrace the possibility of having a relationship with a woman. just take it at your own pace and see where it leads. i'm sure you will have a great time. you sound into her and that will help lol!

i think you should go with the flow. my grandmother was in an abusive relationship with my grandfather. when she left him, she turned lesbian and hasn't looked back. she has a civil partner and she's very happy in her retirement. you just have to embrace the possibility of having a relationship with a woman. just take it at your own pace and see where it leads. i'm sure you will have a great time. you sound into her and that will help lol!

Aww that's sweet. I'm never saying never to dating a man again, who knows. I prefer kissing women, they're so sweet and soft. (that sounds weird lol).

Aww that's sweet. I'm never saying never to dating a man again, who knows. I prefer kissing women, they're so sweet and soft. (that sounds weird lol).

nah not at all. i share your viewpoint lol! i would prefer kissing a woman to a man any day of the week! of course you should keep your options open as no one knows what the future may bring but you should definitely embrace the feelings you have atm. i'm sure you will go on a date and think 'what have i been missing!' lol.

Hey! I hope that you have a good time.

Just be yourself and have a good time. And be emotionaly open. Women love that, as I am sure you know. But don't be too mushy. Show that you are fun easy to talk to, and show off your eyes; women are very attracted to eyes.

Have fun and good luck

You probably know what I'm gonna say. I don't know what your sexuality is, sounds like you don't either. Point is that when you are in conflict, it's usually because you are working AGAINST the energy of the universe. It wants you to go in a certain direction, do a certain thing (or group of things, or type of things). If you are whiskey bent and hell bound to do otherwise, you will find yourself miserable. Maybe that's where you are.

If you find yourself in harmony with the universe, however, I can guarantee you will be at peace. You might not be happy, I mean maybe you don't want to BE a lesbian, but if that's what you are, you won't be at peace otherwise.

So about the nervousness - the way you deal with that is pre-acceptance of the results. In other words, it might work out, it might not, but either way, YOU are still good. Even if you make a flaming fool of yourself, it's ok. If you accept, in advance, whatever happens, there's no reason to be nervous.

I'm in and out mostly, but I'll check in. Let me know how it goes.

Namaste

I think you pretty much hit the nail in the head. Sounds like you know me better than myself. I think all my depressions and issues stems from all of this and ya know what I have been feeling really happy because I'm going some where this week with it all. I know not to have any expectations but if it doesn't work out I know I will be gutted. But if worse comes to the worst I will have to start again. I'm slowly finding myself, about bloody time!

I have no idea how to act on this date, though. Shall I just act like I'm going for a drink with one of my mates or act like it's a "date" do you know what I mean? From a mans POV- what do you guys do? LOL.

I have no idea how to act on this date, though. Shall I just act like I'm going for a drink with one of my mates or act like it's a "date" do you know what I mean? From a mans POV- what do you guys do? LOL.

You do realize I haven't been on a "date" in 23 years? All I can say is be a socially acceptable version of yourself and gauge the reactions of your mate.

*Sigh*

Well the date went well and we had a lot of fun, I think I got a bit carried away with saying I want a girlfriend and stuff. She liked me but she doesn't want anything serious at the moment. So she said she doesn't want to lead me on; so it's best just to stay as mates. We kissed and stuff which was nice.

Dang I really liked her. I can understand where she is coming from we're both at different stages of life, she's a student wanting fun and I'm not. Ah well I will carry on looking. I do agree with what she said but I still feel meh about it.

Archived