Is guy shy to touch me?

ladeedah

So I'm pretty sure the guy I have a crush on likes me. He always comes over to talk to me and offers me rides home. He stands really close to me sometimes,leaning into me. What is odd is that at events where people aretaking pictures he never puts his arm around me. And I have seen him in plenty of pics with his arm around girls shoulders or waists and i have seen him hug his girl friends..but not me. Its odd.Its like the photogarpher has to tell him to"get in closer" until he does. Whats up? Is he not attracted to me? Any guys can explain this to me?

Have you given him any signs that you may like him in return - like going over to him and starting conversations? He is probably waiting for a sign like that so he knows you are potentially interested before putting his arm around you and stuff like that. He could be thinking that your not interested.

There's a possibility that he does like you, but doesn't want to show it for fear of rejection. He might be worried that you would react negatively to physical contact. If you like him, put your arm around him first! Many guys appreciate it when women make the first move.

I'm certainly not an example of the general population, but I know that I get very nervous around a girl that I like and I'm afraid to show any signs that she likes me because I don't want to get rejected. If you like him try flirting with him a bit and see if he opens up more, he could just be shy.

-SC

Archived