I have no a**

im seriously flat, like ironboard flat. i have more than enough breasts to share with a village, but im definitely lacking in the bum department. it makes me feel a little self conscious. theres always this stereotype that black woman have big butts.

and someway somehow i mustve missed that line, and doubled back in the boobs line. i cant fill out my jeans, even in skinny jeans it looks small.

ive thought about getting fake butt pads but i want it to look natural.

ive seriously considered getting injections or implants in that area. sometimes my bf teases me about it which only makes me more conscious about it. i know he means no harm but sometimes his words can cut.

i know hes dated women with more than enough in that area and sees women in music videos with ridiculously large butts. but unfortunately i have nothing to get ahold of in that area. there should be a no bums support group out there.

Have you looked into whether that sort of surgery would be safe and a long-term solution, or something you would have to keep renewing?

I can't think of any other way it could look natural. It's funny that you're worried about having a small butt when a lot of women are bothered by having one that's too large. It's strange that you can't find jeans to fit - half of them seem to be aimed at malnourished pre-teens after all, you'd think having less fat on you would be a help!

Have you looked into whether that sort of surgery would be safe and a long-term solution, or something you would have to keep renewing?

I can't think of any other way it could look natural. It's funny that you're worried about having a small butt when a lot of women are bothered by having one that's too large. It's strange that you can't find jeans to fit - half of them seem to be aimed at malnourished pre-teens after all, you'd think having less fat on you would be a help!

ive checked out the risks of butt implants, infection. bleeding. they could rupture or implants can shift. you name it. i think it said every 10yrs youd have to get them replaced, could differ

wonder if theres another way? ive tried doing squats but im just not seeing the results. maybe i should eat more.

my jeans fit fine. its just my bottom isnt enhanced, even in tight jeans there isnt a noticeable difference.

i don't see why you are worry about it so much. People's prefrences are different. Some are a.. man some are breast ,.. some don't care and personality kicks in. Don't feel insecure about that at all. trust me it's not that important .. + do you really want a guy who's only interested in that area?

i don't see why you are worry about it so much. People's prefrences are different. Some are a.. man some are breast ,.. some don't care and personality kicks in. Don't feel insecure about that at all. trust me it's not that important .. + do you really want a guy who's only interested in that area?

If that's all he was interested in I don't think he would be with me this long. My insecurity with that area didn't start with him. Its always made me a little conscious, most guys I've encountered seem to be into butts more than boobs, and aside from their comments I just don't like being flat. Looks unattractive

Ugh, I can commiserate. I have ginormous boobs...seriously, they're massive... and NO butt whatsoever... I carry all my excess weight in my stomach. I wish I could move some of it to my butt.

I'm not sure I'd ever go so far as having the surgery though...just out of fear.

Ugh, I can commiserate. I have ginormous boobs...seriously, they're massive... and NO butt whatsoever... I carry all my excess weight in my stomach. I wish I could move some of it to my butt.

I'm not sure I'd ever go so far as having the surgery though...just out of fear.

funny you mentioned this, i was considering a consultation with a surgeon my aunt seen for lipo a cpl of years back and one of the surgeries he does is taking fat from the abs and transferring it to your a** like you i have alot of excess weight in my stomach as well. that would kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

oh come on babii doll you cant have both!!! lol j/k

at least you got lucky up front! be happy

have you thought about butt exercises? or...maybe be lazy and sit around all day?

true. i was blessed with a pretty nice rack. the only butt exercise ive tried is squatting, i sit around alot. all the sitting i do youd think i have a butt like coco (ice-ts wife)

Well, I'm same! Lol.

It used to bother me before, now not so much anymore.

I also have a nice rack, carry any extra pounds I put on in the stomach area and wish there was SOME miraculous way I could shift it all to my butt lol. I tend to think women with small boobs and nice hips/butt are sooooo lucky and look like godesses - b/c it's what I don't have hehe.

I've always been afraid of going under the knife so I wouldn't go so far as to want surgery.

I actually think butt pads aren't a bad idea, but for nights where you want to look extra nice? I mean we wear push up bra's and padded ones..

Or wearing other things that flatter your body type more?

Actually... find losing weight may help. What I've noticed is, the bigger your boobs or stomach, the smaller your butt looks. Women who have small tummies/waists look like they have a nice, shapely rear end... due to the porportions!

So it could be something to think about.

Sitting less helps ALOT too. I always try to focus on putting the incline as high as possible when on the treadmill and alternating. It doesn't do wonders like I hoped (maybe b/c I haven't done it enough... I dunno) but I feel SOO much better about my flat bum when it's firm.

My fave new butt excersize is lunges with dumbells though. I hate squats.

lol your butt isnt gonna magically grow and fill out your jeans by doing squats with or without weights. Squats will will build up your leg muscles and maybe tone your butt a bit but its not gonna get bigger.

If you want a big butt start mass eating jelly donuts! But I doubt you want to get fat. Be happy with what you have! Your reminding me of guys that are trying everything to get a longer ***** when in reality they can't really do anything about it except surgery. Relax, seriously a big ass looks good in jeans sure, but its not worth it to get surgery. Your already big in the boob department so I'd say your lucky! I'd rather have a girl with a small butt than a girl who went through surgery to get a big butt!

lol your butt isnt gonna magically grow and fill out your jeans by doing squats with or without weights. Squats will will build up your leg muscles and maybe tone your butt a bit but its not gonna get bigger.

If you want a big butt start mass eating jelly donuts! But I doubt you want to get fat. Be happy with what you have! Your reminding me of guys that are trying everything to get a longer ***** when in reality they can't really do anything about it except surgery. Relax, seriously a big ass looks good in jeans sure, but its not worth it to get surgery. Your already big in the boob department so I'd say your lucky! I'd rather have a girl with a small butt than a girl who went through surgery to get a big butt!

what if you couldnt tell she had it surgically enhanced. then what would you say. i brought up surgery to my bf and he wasnt for it but he wasnt necessarily opposed to the idea either. indifferent i guess. i think its easy for someone to say relax and its not a big deal unless you're in that persons shoes.

ive never met a person who didnt have 1 or 2 things they would change if given the chance. im greatful for the boobs. but it would be nice to to have both. i think its looks kinda off to see someone with big boobs and no a** flat from the back, but endowed in the front. but thats just how i see things when i look in the mirror.

If it helps most people are that way. One or the other.. few people are perfectly porportioned.

I know so many people who want to LOSE their butt. I'm always like "Whuttttttt? I'd kill for a big butt" lol. I have a friend who has an hourglass figure, has lost weight and has a flat tummy. She's unhappy b/c she has hips/curves. Again.. I'd LOVE to have that figure.. But at the same time am happy with whatever I have.

It's upto you of course.

As long as you're thinking about doing it b/c your THAT unhappy with what you have then it's fine to think about. I see so many women wanting to enhance themselves to get guys or think they'll keep their guy or he'll be more interested.

Wearing stretchier Great fitting jeans, pants and leggings helps too. Seriously lol. I won't wear/buy jeans if they don't make my butt look nice. Helps with the self esteem too when I don't have to turn around and think "gosh I can't even fill out my jeans." Sometimes it's not your body, it's the clothes.

yeah ive seen women like me and ive also seen women with small boobs or no boobs and a big butt. its like you cant have both why should i settle for one or the other. i want the whole package. i wear alot of leggings, skinny jeans and bootcut jeans.

all of my jeans are form fitting. look great in the front but when i turn sideways or check out the back i can only shake my head. im not doing this for a guy, this about me and something ive been unhappy with for a long time.

even when i wear boyshorts and thongs it looks weird to me, dont think i fill out a thong much. it would be nice to have an 'apple bottom'

what if you couldnt tell she had it surgically enhanced. then what would you say. i brought up surgery to my bf and he wasnt for it but he wasnt necessarily opposed to the idea either. indifferent i guess. i think its easy for someone to say relax and its not a big deal unless you're in that persons shoes.

ive never met a person who didnt have 1 or 2 things they would change if given the chance. im greatful for the boobs. but it would be nice to to have both. i think its looks kinda off to see someone with big boobs and no a** flat from the back, but endowed in the front. but thats just how i see things when i look in the mirror.

I agree with you that everybody has things they want to change. I'm an a** guy myself, and my gf is like you she has no ass but has nice boobs. In fact i have a nicer ass than her she compliments me on it ;p But really it doesn't matter I don't even think about it because i like her just the way she is. If she had it surgically enhanced I would be disgusted to be honest. Obviously if i didn't know I wouldn't know but thats not really something to keep from your bf/gf.

I'm just wondering who are you trying to impress? Others or yourself? I really doubt when people see you they go "oh my god look at her flat a**" especially if you have big boobs they will be looking at them instead. I think everybody is more self conscious of their own flaws than they really need to be.

However, If you want surgery because it makes you feel better, and your bf doesn't mind then go for it. Nobody will know you had surgery unless you tell them, however you will still know. If you like the idea of having a semi fake bum rather than a natural one its up to you.

true. i was blessed with a pretty nice rack. the only butt exercise ive tried is squatting, i sit around alot. all the sitting i do youd think i have a butt like coco (ice-ts wife)

Sitting around and trying to gain weight will probably only get your stomach bigger and do nothing for your butt. Maybe some more aggressive exercises for your butt? Do you think maybe if you went for breast reduction, you could make up for your small butt? The butt implant surgery looks terrible...two of my coworkers have them... I am a butt guy...small breast looks great with a bigger butt. You would have to get a dangerous amount of butt implants to match your breast size. So its much safer to reduce your breast than to increase your butt.

I have no butt. I mean it looks like I have a continous back. Been working out for over ten years. Yes, heavy lifting.. Now I have a continous back with two misquito bites.

But guess what? Most of the girls I dated thinks I have a cute butt and didnt' date me for my lack of rear end. Don't worry about your backside, you attract enough attention the way you are.

I have no butt. I mean it looks like I have a continous back. Been working out for over ten years. Yes, heavy lifting.. Now I have a continous back with two misquito bites.

But guess what? Most of the girls I dated thinks I have a cute butt and didnt' date me for my lack of rear end. Don't worry about your backside, you attract enough attention the way you are.

i dont think its a big deal when a guy doesnt have a butt compared to a girl. i have no problem getting attention. but its really not about that, its about what im unhappy with. and having no bum kinda sucks. jmo

Lately I've been looking at non invasive ways to enhance that area. lot of ppl here said exercise, eating more? Implants is more of a riskier surgery, I've noticed the trend nowadays is butt injections. Lot of models, entertainers are going that route. I'm convinced nicki minaj got injections. For the meantime I'm going to exercise more. Maybe go to a consult to find out more about this procedure in the near future. Sounds better than implants

Archived