Who is sending their ex a secretive Valentines card?

I know you're not looking for advice, but I really think you should skip the valentine's card and just work on moving on.

Yea I have to agree. if I found out my ex sent me a valentine, I would be creeped out. And I don't mean that in a good way. Just move on dude.

I know you weren't seeking advice, but not a smart move. Hopefully you don't put it in your own handwriting, but even so, she will most likely realize it's from you, if not narrow it down to you or a couple other choices. Unwanted attention is a cousin to suffocation and an ingredient of the recipe to push someone even further away. I know you don't mean harm by it, but I hope you don't go through with it. For your own well-being.

Oh yes, to her work address. Hope she can't work it out!

Don't do this!! My ex that I dumped did that to me and it made me ridiculously uncomfortable. Even though it was a sweet gesture, the fact he sent something to my work and not my home address felt stalkerish.

sending a v card to an ex is dodgy ground, that could be returned to you by an angry ex boy/girlfriend or their current could return it in person..... did it once, but that was soon after a split. needless to say i felt stupid doing it!

Archived