When does it stop hurting/when do you stop missing them?

Simple enough question, i know everyone says "time heals all wounds" "for as long as you dated it takes half that time to get over the person" etc etc.

but really, how long does it take you? i still think about my ex every single day and every night before i go to sleep, if we didn't have children together, it would be great not to ever see him or conversate again but we do and it is so hard not to get emotionally wrapped in what we had and what could have been...

thanks metrogirl, i know there is no generic timeline just trying to see what the majority is.

I feel like something is wrong with me for wanting someone who i know is so wrong for me even after all this time...

OOhhhh girl.....I think if you look around this forum you will find there are many many people that still want someone that they know is clearly not good for them.

You can't help who you love.

Me, personally, not over him. Wont be for a quite a while. Still love the dumb ass. BUT, I am starting to see through my rose colored glasses, and that is a definate first step.

When you start missing him...just think of all the crappy, mean, stupid, assinine, idiotic, moronic, bumbleheaded, and atrocious things that he did to you. Then have a nice relaxing evening with your vibrator. They wont ever do you wrong.

Me, personally, not over him. Wont be for a quite a while. Still love the dumb ass. BUT, I am starting to see through my rose colored glasses, and that is a definate first step.

When you start missing him...just think of all the crappy, mean, stupid, assinine, idiotic, moronic, bumbleheaded, and atrocious things that he did to you. Then have a nice relaxing evening with your vibrator. They wont ever do you wrong.

This is AWESOME! too funny. I just told my gf I may have to upgrade mine.

Haha.

Archived