Question for the guys

Mr Derick

Say you start masturbating with your left hand, do any of you feel weird when you change hands? With me it doesn't feel right, sometimes I will use my right, and some times I will use my left but when i try to use my other hand it feels odd, it feels weaker then using the hand I began with.

Just curious thats all Hoping it isn't just myself.

I've never been able to make it work using either hand. It just doesn't feel all that good. I've always had to hump the mattress. Or the sofa. Or, gods help me, the floor when I was at a urologist. Worst experience of my life - you'd think they'd have comfortable room set aside for that, but no, it was just "go use the bathroom."

For a long time I was strictly righty with masturbation. I've changed, however. I almost always start lefty now, and switch to right just at the end. And the only reason I switch is because if I stayed lefty it would be a messier clean-up, because when I go lefty I actually reverse my grip and the shot would go all up my arm if I didn't switch.

It's really the only thing I can do lefty - and damn I'm good at it! Lots of practice.

Archived