For those of you who are hurting but really want a theraputic laugh! !

Watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall! Yes Man!

]

I'm sure it will let you feel just a little better!

In fact, many times I just want to respond to threads with clips from the movie.

For those of you in England, you can get this movie for 3 quid from any tesco or Amazon! And for those in the States, check anywhere.

Do you guys have any other suggestions of comedies to lighten the mood for those who really do need a laugh?

Ahhhhhh. This really didn't make me feel happier!! When I went on my exes profile last night to reply to his comment he had a comment off his new girlfriend talking about this film and how she wanted to go to hawaii after watching it with him the other day =/

mehhhhhhh !!! lol

It's funny, HBO or Cinemax started playing these a lot right after my breakup. I watched both a lot. I don't remember the exact quote, but I love the scene in Forgetting Sarah Marshall where she is giving him the well known bull * * * * formal conversation. You know the one - the one where they keep it completely formal, act like they don't even know you. Then he lays it out and says something like "just talk to me like a human being" or something. I wanted to use that one on my ex. She acts like we can't talk anymore which is ridiculous after how close were and how much we shared.

YesMan is just inspiring to get out there and do something more than getting the ex back even though that kind of happens in the movie. Fun movie. Shows what we should all be doing instead of working about the ex or going no contact. Just live our lives and make ourselves attractive so not only the ex, but new people will be attracted to us.

Swingers is another one which is really popular around here. I also really like Heartbreak Kid which I saw a lot around my breakup.

Archived