Sleeping problems

It's 5AM and I've been lying in bed for hours trying to sleep.

I genuinely hate the winter. It messes my schedule up so badly because there is too much nighttime and not enough daytime. I finally just got out of bed and decided to read a book.

I can't decide whether to lay back down and try to sleep for the next 3 hours, or to just skip it, go to my classes this afternoon, and try to stay up until later this evening in another 15 hours or so...

Grrrrr...

Does anyone use any sleeping medication?

I know your frustration trying to sleep honestly I do..

I don't like taking sleeping aids but you could try something like St johns wart as it can help to calm you so I'm told. Also Calms, or Rescue Remedy as they also have a calming effect...

I make myself go to bed, but if I can't sleep I just get back up.. I find what works best is to try to stop thinking about it. Hard I know, but better then the frustration of trying to force it.

Christina

It's 5AM and I've been lying in bed for hours trying to sleep.

I genuinely hate the winter. It messes my schedule up so badly because there is too much nighttime and not enough daytime. I finally just got out of bed and decided to read a book.

I can't decide whether to lay back down and try to sleep for the next 3 hours, or to just skip it, go to my classes this afternoon, and try to stay up until later this evening in another 15 hours or so...

Grrrrr...

Does anyone use any sleeping medication?

Archived