Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe in ghosts?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in ghosts?

• Yes I do, I have experienced something super natural.
    • Yes I do, although I have NOT experienced something super natural.
    • No I do not.
    • I am undecided.

When I was in high school me, my mother and my grandfather all had an experience with this "thing" that followed us over our car for about a half hour until it reached a field next to our home. This "thing" hovered in the field and would circle around disappearing after a half revolution each time. It did this for about two hours. I've never seen it since. So that's why I can say that I believe in ghosts. It wasn't an airplane or a cloud because it was in the dead of night. It was a cloudy transparent thing and made no sounds. The strangest thing was that it followed us. I'll never forget it and neither will my mother.

Yeah, I believe in them..and I don't provoke them..the end.

agree 100%

yes to both questions.

on the other hand.......

link removed

some people have a brain disorder which causes them to see people who are not present. this is different to ghosts but can be terrible to the person seeing the image.

this can also be the cause of hallucinations.

link removed

some people have a brain disorder which causes them to see people who are not present. this is different to ghosts but can be terrible to the person seeing the image.

this can also be the cause of hallucinations.

Pretty much explains what the person in the movie ''A Beautiful Mind'' experienced. He was a smart professor with hallucinations...

Pretty much explains what the person in the movie ''A Beautiful Mind'' experienced. He was a smart professor with hallucinations...

John Nash suffered from schizophrenia, which is a more complicated mental disorder than just having hallucinations. And actually, the movie is factually incorrect on that point - he didn't have visual hallucinations, only auditory ones. I should does have, since he's still alive and kicking!

I 100% do NOT believe in ghosts. I'm always surprised so many people do, but, hey, I believe in Santa Claus!

I am not going to say cause I do not feel like personal ridicule today. Not that you would,but there is always some wise acre.

I promise I wouldn't. I don't believe in ghosts, but I'm curious. I guess I can't really think of any other supernatural 'things', unless ghosts and spirits are something different. But either way I understand if you don't want to share.

I think it's a dumb to be a ghost and you can't actually see it. I think it's just a tactic to scare people of the unknown. I'm sure science can explain whatever phenomenon is occurring and if not now will be able to with more developed technology in the near future. What's the point of being a ghost anyway? I mean realllllly... give me a true, physical, explanation and then you might have me sold

Archived