Dumpers who regretted things later on...

sweet_kisses

Share your stories..if any please.

This isn't about getting back together necessarily. Its about people who later on realized that they had mistreated someone who cared for them a lot and came to regret that decision.

Reading these makes me feel better as I feel that our entire relationship to my ex was a huge joke.

• 3 months later...

T a dumper, but I have a story. My brother was with his first love for 4 years, had a serious case of GIGS. He dumped her, was really

cold, told her he wasn't in love with her anymore and started dating another girl in the very same week. His ex cried and begged and did what we all do.

Relationship with the new girl lasted three months, then he just started enjoying single life. However, a year and a half (!!!!!) after dumping his first gf, he regretted it and really missed her. He tried to get her back but she turned him down.

Four years later and he still regrets it and misses her.

Well here's a bit of my story:

It's not like other stories, where dumpers actually commit to breaking up for months or years...

I tried to go NC but it was too difficult, I felt like she had died...that was only this week mind you. I really never confronted my problems in the two years I was with her to be honest. I'm doing that now and hoping things turn out differently...maybe, we're just better off not together, I don't know...

I think I get "GIGS", she's my first serious partner and she is too great that I don't want to lose her...I just feel we've lost the spark.

Advice is welcome...

T a dumper, but I have a story. My brother was with his first love for 4 years, had a serious case of GIGS. He dumped her, was really

cold, told her he wasn't in love with her anymore and started dating another girl in the very same week. His ex cried and begged and did what we all do.

Relationship with the new girl lasted three months, then he just started enjoying single life. However, a year and a half (!!!!!) after dumping his first gf, he regretted it and really missed her. He tried to get her back but she turned him down.

Four years later and he still regrets it and misses her.

Archived