Clarification about uncircumcision

Maximinize

Heey, so lately I've come to some knowledge which I've never been told o.O

This would be that those who are uncircumcised (like me, for instance) are supposed to roll the foreskin back during sex. So naturally, I looked it up using my trusty source, Google.

However, I was not satisfied with the information I was coming accross. I was getting mixed answers everywhere, or at least it felt that way. That is precisely why I decided to ask my question here, and I hope someone can help.

I've had sexual experiences prior to this point, just not sex itself. While I was receiving oral, I did nothing specifically and when I became erect she just went on to giving me oral. Unfortunately I had a pretty interesting experience, and I think she may have tugged on it a little too hard, because I felt a pretty sharp pain and the little piece of skin attached to my penis head (and foreskin) started bleeding.

Anyway, so, after this happened I was pretty confused, and that's when I found out you were supposed to roll the foreskin back. I've never done that, in fact when I masturbate I just... masturbate. I do nothing special, my penis becomes erect and I proceed. There's no pain or anything. My foreskin does not automatically roll back, in fact it still covers the head quite a bit.

So after I learned I was supposed to roll my foreskin back, while I shower I began to roll it back, and I seem to have no problem to get the foreskin over the head, but that piece of skin attached to the penis head and foreskin doesn't allow me to pull the foreskin back anymore than about 2-3millimeters away from the head.

I'm sorry this is getting really long so I'll just get to the questions. I've heard that you were supposed to pull the skin back while you put the condom on, and then let it go back once the condom is on? But then I just recently heard that you're not supposed to pull the foreskin back when the penis is erect, because that could be dangerous, or extremely painful, and I've never attempted that at this point.

So could someone just clarify and give me some step-by-step guidance here thanks I will really appreciate it.

What about during oral, is that any different? Do I pull the skin back, or not? The last time I didn't... it wasn't very rewarding -.-"

And then if I were to pull the foreskin back, like I said, it only goes down so far. Sooo, if I were to roll it, it wouldn't be able to go any further down.

Any help is appreciated, thanks

Sounds like you have a very tight foreskin. Some guys do. There are procedures you can go through if it's causing you problems (do a search on 'phimosis' if you're interested), but I've known guys like this who weren't bothered in the slightest.

And if it's going to roll down during sex, it'll do that very nicely on its own without you having to do anything. If using a condom just pull your foreskin back as far as you can without discomfort - you don't want to be tearing your skin.

So you've never pulled your foreskin back? Seriously?

This is something that should have been taught once you learned how to bath yourself.

It might have something to do with the fact that you've never done it before and it's extra sensative.

And your suppose to pull your foreskin back before putting on a condom? Really? That sounds uncomfortable.

It's supposed to expose the head automatically. When you're just starting out, a little pain is normal.

I've never "pulled back", and things have worked out just fine.

Not all foreskin exposes some of the head.

My head only shows if the skin is pulled back.

So you've never pulled your foreskin back? Seriously?

This is something that should have been taught once you learned how to bath yourself.

It might have something to do with the fact that you've never done it before and it's extra sensative.

And your suppose to pull your foreskin back before putting on a condom? Really? That sounds uncomfortable.

I should clarify that I never "pull back" before sex... Regular maintenance is, of course, a must.

Not all foreskin exposes some of the head.

My head only shows if the skin is pulled back.

And again, i should clarify: the head should be exposed when you have an erection. The rest of the time, quite the opposite.

Well, to clean I have, but not all the way down. It was kinda common sense to me that I should pull the skin down a little, but I'm not sure if I was afraid of pulling it down all the way or whatever the case was. But no, I've never pulled it as far as it's able to go.

I realize that the exposure of the head is common, and besides the incident where it was pulled too quickly, I haven't experienced pain (at least not on the head) since I first started masturbating. The head isn't very sensitive, but still is somewhat.

And see, nutbrownhare is informing me to roll the skin back when using a condom, while Jonny15 makes it sound like I shouldn't

And for the most part I agree with Jonny, it doesn't sound very pleasurable for me to have to pull down the foreskin to put a condom on.

So then, LBP, you've never done anything specifically and you've had no problems? Does your foreskin roll back during intercourse.. It must, right?

Like I said, there's no pain.

Just a little sensitivity, but I can touch the head no problem.

And yes, I pull the skin down as far as it can go now, and have been since I found out.

But my question is still unanswered

During sex am I supposed to pull it down, or no? LBP said he didn't, which is quite confusing because for the most part I've been hearing that you should.

And if I did roll it down, then I'm not really certain how I'd be able to thrust, because it wouldn't go down any further.

Does the information you found say why you are supposed to roll it back when putting the condom on? I don't really see why it would make a difference at all. As long as you leave a little space at the tip of the condom so it doesn't break. My bf doesn't roll it back when he puts one on.

If someone didn't wear a condom & they roll it back to start with, it's just going to roll back up & back down as they have sex anyway.

Of course, you could always google this issue & see what most places say about it.

I can never understand why parents won't circumcise their kids when younger. The foreskin is terrible: a buildup of bacteria, less sexual pleasure, and these other issues that you talk about.

You should go circumcise and enjoy the wonderful world of real sex.

So then, LBP, you've never done anything specifically and you've had no problems? Does your foreskin roll back during intercourse.. It must, right?

I have never manually pulled back before either oral sex or intercourse. In fact, the entire idea strikes me as a little silly. To summarize, my opinion is that you shouldn't do it. Doesn't make sense.

I've had problems with pain during oral sex, but that had nothing to do with my foreskin and quite a bit to do with teeth going places that they shouldn't. So, bad technique, not bad physiology. Some girls have small mouths, too.

Yes, the foreskin rolls back during intercourse... That's what it's supposed to do *naturally*.

I've read statistics showing that 10-20% of uncircumcised males experience some degree of foreskin "fusion". The remedy is most often specific massage techniques on the foreskin over a period of time (which is uncomfortable), but more serious cases can require medical intervention up to and including circumcision.

As for pulling the foreskin back, I do not believe you should need to... normally as you become erect, the foreskin will retract on its own and the glans (head) will become exposed to a varying degree.

I have a question to all the guys here.

Do you have to pull back the skin of your penis fully to wear a condom? Because then that is a pink long rod that is going into the vagina right?

I really dont think it is possible to pull it back fully. I can only pull back some part of the skin(for cleaning purposes). Is that enough to wear a condom?

I am praying that the girl I lose my virginity with should be an experienced person. I am really clueless regarding sex.

Archived