confusion abounds

Well a couple of weeks ago I posted a note I want him back so bad. Then I posted that we are trying again. Well things were going well. We saw each other a few times but now I find out he is talking to his ex wife. This woman cheated on him throughout their entire relationship and he wanted nothing to do with her. We break up and now she is calling him at Home...he didn;t want her to have his number or anything. So now they talk a couple of times a week she is living with the guy she cheated with him and I am lost..I don't know why anyone would want to talk with someone who had hurt them so bad. They are divorced, she lives 6 hours away from here and I still feel somewhat threatened.

you are acting on basic instinct. most women dont like the other ex's coming around and getting into others couples lives. im not sure what i could say here but it seems that you should go about talking to him about that. tell him that it bothers you alot. then he may want to think about what is going on. but tell him it might be the best way to keep her away. or you could tell her but it might explode into an all out war. and guys can never break up a woman to woman fight. so if you want to talk to her then just try to keep a cool head. well hope you can work with this. take care.

Hi Heartbreak,

You cannot keep this under wraps. You need to tell him about your insecurities, else this is gonna eat at you for days to come.

Let your partner know that you do not feel comfortable with him still in liason with his ex wife. Tell him gently, do not make it sound like you are a jealous partner trying to rid him of something. Hopefully, he is sensitive enough to see the light.

Keep us posted.