All you guys out there!

LiLrAsCaL

I love it! when she asks me out or says she likes me, or makes it obvious shes interested in me, as for first moves though, if its a new relationship and she starts jumping on me out of the blue, I may enjoy it, but will have my reservations about how valuable as a future partner she is for me and will probably not take her too seriously.

Now if we are already been dating for awhile, and she wants to initialize something, I really really like that, shows she cant get enough of me.

but some control freak guys, or men that are intimidated by women could get turned off.

I like it either way. I personally find it enjoyable to nurse a secret crush and then act on it myself, but being asked by a girl would be great! It would take a lot of the guesswork away, and make me feel more at ease expressing myself physically (moving in for the first kiss, holding hands, et cetera). Those first steps to physical closeness have always been hard for me to take.

I do not have a problem if the woman asks me out - its sometimes good so that women can see things from a guys point of view and see (sometimes) how daunting it can be to ask someone out. But I think the subject works both ways. If a guy likes a woman he should ask her out and if a woman likes a guy she should ask him out. Talking from experiance, I have been asked out by a woman before and it was fantastic. I would never have noticed her if she hadnt have walked up to me and started talking to me. I think why many more woman dont ask more guys out is the same excuse guys sometimes have, rejection. At least woman can realize asking someone out is not always a piece of cake and more importantly be a little more sympathetic to the next guy that tries his luck!

0X