Is she interested??

Deuce7

I met this attractive young lady at our mutual friend's wedding last weekend. We clicked well, all my friends at the wedding noticed I spent a lot of time talking with her. I got her number before she left and she told me she didn't have a boyfriend. I called her 2 days after, no answer, I didn't leave a message. I called last night (2nd call), no answer, so I left a short voicemail. What's really interesting is she accepted my facebook friend request right after my call. We both work in the same field and so we have a lot in common. We both the same age (27). She lives 1.5 hours away. I haven't met anyone quite interesting as her lately. So what you think, is she interested or not? I think I'm gonna call one more time in a few days if she doesn't return my call.

well hun she sounds intrested...accept she has not answered or returned your calls. the only thing i can come up with is try calling her a few more times. see how it goes from there mabye she is just not home alot, she might be a busy person. just try it for a while and if it does not work out move on.

Archived