The monster has complete control of my emotions.

the break up was initiated (as some might have read) because he backhanded me and 2 weeks later i took him back but realized things were going back to normal and when I tried to bring up talking about our problems he disrespected me saying that I was uncool, wack and pushing him away for always wanting to talk about our issues.

Well I broke it off completely on Monday, he attempted to come over the on tuesday and wed and I turned him down because I wasnt at home I was doing something everytime..like out to eat and at my friends house).

l last night he texted me because he needed to come get the rest of his stuff, I think I fell back into his manipulative ways..he came in and I asked him to stay because I really wanted *SUM* and who else to ask but the person whom ive been for a year and known for longer..well he said NO! I told him he was mean he said NO YOUR THE MEAN ONE and left.

I texted him to ask why he couldnt stay and he "why cant you go back to doing all the stuff you've been doin for the passed few days and Im sure youll be fine.." also " you dont really want me there, and Im not comin because your not only mines so I dont want you" I told him I havent been seing anyone else so idk what hes talkin about and he goes to say "Im not stupid, as soon as we break up you start going out and stuff and that means ur not for me.." and well that pissed me off so i told him not to ever speak to me again until he is coming to get the rest of his stuff and i wish him happiness and he said "i dont need ur wishes"

NOW IM AN EMOTIONAL WRECK ALL..because my mind is racing with thoughts that i know i shouldnt have....like does he not care, did he ever care, is he sleeping with someone else already...ugh...why do i have to care??

but a guy friend told me that he just did that to gain control ...idk what to do..i know i DONT WANT HIM but I cant help my feelings...

Of course he was trying to gain control. YOU broke it off with him, hes hurt, so he calls you up because he misses you, and you turn him down twice. in his eyes you're having fun and getting back to life while he's hurting. So i think he took this chance where you're finally the one asking to see him, to hurt you back. very immature.. You sound wayyy better off without this guy.

okay girl, first things first, you said he backhanded you. dont talk to him anymore. it might be hard and will take a while but you need to get on your life WITHOUT him. he sounds like a worthless man. u need to ignore his calls, and get on with your life. you can do better. it may be kinda hard at first but eventually you will realize that its been months since you thought about him and eventually you will be completley over him. i hope i was of some help. bye hun and good luck.

I agree with Oink - stay away from this guy. I know you think you know him and he's an ok guy but trust me, he is not a good man - no man should ever strike a woman.

You said that he has complete control of your emotions. Technically, that's not true. You control your emotions. If he's controlling them, then that means you GAVE him the control.

I guarantee you will hear from him again and he will be just as mean and cranky then, just waiting for you to apologize and beg him back. I bet if you act cool and not bothered by his baby antics, that he'll think 'what's going on with her?' and change his attitude real fast. Not that I want you to go back with him. Emotional abuse is bad (and he's doing that to you now), but physical abuse should be your dealbreaker. If it's not, then he can basically whack you around whenever he wants and why would you want to be with a bully? It will not be difficult to find a better quality man that that schmuck. I wish you peace.

Archived