The L word.

KG

10 Everyday Words Related to RELATI...
10 Everyday Words Related to RELATIONSHIP || Vocabulary || ESL Advice

OK, before anyone says it can't happen this fast....well it has.

I know love. I had it for 25 years. I know the difference between love, infatuation, and lust.

We're in love. Yes, we talked about it last night. Not "crazy teenagers" love, not "get in your pants" love. The bond that you share with someone, that strikes the right chord, that you drive around with her picture in your car 'cause you can't believe someone so beautiful and caring has the same feelings for you...that love.

Too fast, too soon, filling a void?....nope. I'm a cautious man, been going it alone for 3 years now. I know the difference, but I know the signs. There. That's it.

I told her last night that I love her. And she said the same.

KG is in love. Again.

Wow KG.... that is awesome!! I'm happy for you!!

Hell, I'm jealous of you, what is your secret? haha

Good luck

It fell out of the heavens, unexpected! With no strings attached, just a bond.

Nice...I personally don't know how people could ever love again after the loss of a wife/husband. I don't think I could without feeling like I was replacing them.

Maybe its something i'd have to experience to appreciate.

Not trying to ruin your good spirits bringing up this...

I'm happy you were able to love again. Treasure it!

Nice...I personally don't know how people could ever love again after the loss of a wife/husband. I don't think I could without feeling like I was replacing them.

Maybe its something i'd have to experience to appreciate.

Not trying to ruin your good spirits bringing up this...

I'm happy you were able to love again. Treasure it!

I didn't think it was possible, and I'd given up, took down my online dating profiles, resigned myself to being alone....forever. Two days later I get a phone call...................

universe are you listening?

i dont have any profiles to take down but i would if i had them....

i am resigned to being alone.....

the phone is plugged in......

Universe here...stay tuned...........

yaha the universe is listening!!!!!!

i have patience but why make love wait too long.....

happy for you KG my turn now.

I don't know why we have to wait so long.....maybe to make it sweeter when it comes?

Your love for your wife is not replaced. It never will be. But that doesn't mean you can't love someone else.

I almost feel as if she sent her to me. No dating games, no mind games, just straight up "click." And her personality is as beautiful as her looks. We fit like 2 spoons. It's uncanny, really!

yaha the universe is listening!!!!!!

i have patience but why make love wait too long.....

happy for you KG my turn now.

The more you crave or desire love, the longer it will take for you to find it. The universe is listening but you may be putting out the wrong message. You need to be happy with yourself overall as a person. You need to surround yourself with the thoughts, visuals and feelings of being in love and just smile with the thoughts in your head. KNOW that that right person is out there but the universe is waiting on you for when your truly ready. To me it just sounds like your whining that you cant find love and at that rate you wont. change it!!!! The universe is your playground!

I am very picky when it comes to relationships and am at the point to where i am ready to get married. Meeting and dating women is easy but finding a genuine woman that i want to be with is hard. I wanted something so bad but i didnt get it until i realized what i explained to you. I started enjoying myself and my alone time. appreciating what i have for me and myself as a person. appreciating my life and surroundings and did long for love. Yes i wanted it but i accepted when it comes my way is great but in the meantime im going to enjoy my life single just as much. Another thing to do is surround your home, car, office with pictures of love or couples. Artsy pictures. I surrounded my room with afew cute black and white couples pictures displaying affection. i would look at this daily and KNOW that i would soon have this kind of love. soon after i followed this frame of mind and changed my surroundings i found my wonderful girlfriend and its been 9months already going strong! trust me!

wow drew lighten up.

i thought my joke was funny!!!!!

happy for you to.

but really - me - whingy?

just sloping off crying softly to find some strong person to cling to i just cant stand on my own......someone catch me or scrape me up off the floor....

go on drew say hi!

no harm done no offence intended none taken by me.

maybe my joke was just too tiny to notice?

wow drew lighten up.

i thought my joke was funny!!!!!

happy for you to.

but really - me - whingy?

just sloping off crying softly to find some strong person to cling to i just cant stand on my own......someone catch me or scrape me up off the floor....

go on drew say hi!

no harm done no offence intended none taken by me.

maybe my joke was just too tiny to notice?

trezz, I don't understand what you're saying most of the time, but you make me laugh.

Archived