i met a cute girl at the mall

fortyniners

cute girl next door type working at a store in the mall. i asked her age and she said 20. im 28 and pretty shy around girls im not friends with. how would you go about breaking the ice with this girl and asking her on a date. i dont want to be friends with her, i want to do things with her.

Go in and buy stuff at the store a few times per week for the next few weeks. After maybe your fourth visit, say "you know, I have to tell you, I really don't need all this stuff. I just think you are pretty cool, and like seeing you. Do you think we could go have a cup of coffee some time?"

Have you tried like, small talk and stuff? See how your conversation dynamics goes.

With small talk, the approach Mo suggests sounds ok. Without it, it seems right next door to suddenly telling somebody you haven't talked to much "Know what? I like you. Wanna have sex?" (which also might work, but probably won't, because it (sadly) isn't the way these things usually happen).

Have you tried like, small talk and stuff? See how your conversation dynamics goes.

With small talk, the approach Mo suggests sounds ok. Without it, it seems right next door to suddenly telling somebody you haven't talked to much "Know what? I like you. Wanna have sex?" (which also might work, but probably won't, because it (sadly) isn't the way these things usually happen).

the day that it is normal to ask someone in public if they want to shag is the day civilization has reached its glorious peak.

So, did you just walk in there and ask how old she was? Did you ask anything else? How did you approach her exactly? I saw this really cute girl working at a shoe store not too long ago but I didn't go in...I just walked by and she smiled at me. I'm not really sure how to approach her right now.

Archived