14 hours away and trying to chill

thrawg
20 Walk Away Quotes: For when the T...
20 Walk Away Quotes: For when the Time Has Come to Finally Leave

I've been with my girl for about a year now, before we went off to college we were together every day, never got sick of each other and at worst had an argument or two.

Now i live 14 hours from her and i can't stand it. She goes out and parties with her friends and it bothers me, i can't explain why. I dont like it when she drinks but i know shes not going to cheat on me or do anything that would ruin our relationship. I get so depressed when i know she's out having fun and i'm not with her, i make an effort to go out and have fun on my own but it doesnt seem to work out.

What can i do to chill myself out and stop worrying?

I hear you man, when your girl goes out clubbing and drinking as a boyfriend you get worried. You just gotta trust her 100% for me, I asked my gf to call me before she goes to a bar, and when she gets home, that way I know she's safe. She needs to go out and have fun, and we boyfriends gotta respect it. Just keep in mind, the less you show it bothers you, the more she will respect you and want you to keep coming back to you.

Archived