Don't know why...did it again.

i was depressed......visited her facebook account....hurt like hell.....totally broke down........now i feel just numb......will never be able to get over it i guess...don't want any one ever.........should have never fallen in love with her....

there's no point in breaking down now......is there? It just violates my entire soul to see her with someone else............

Should not fallen in love with that person..........am doing my best never to fall in love again.......

i've accepted that things are never going to be the same. But why does it hurt so much ....i guess i was/am really attached to her......not that it matters now......i've a weak heart i guess..... really having loved and lost ...... she said the worst things when she left ......... it makes me real sad........... i was there when she was struggling....but as soon as she got a new job she changed for the worse....... i was always walking on eggshells the last year....nothing i did was ever right...it was so tough...later i understood she was cheating........and it was one big hell to go through at the end. I'm real sorry i ever fell in love...never again.....

Human beings have a strong drive to connect and form relationships. When we lose someone, it's physically painful. You feel like your world is coming to an end. That's why we fight so hard to reconnect and avoid the pain of loss. If you think about it, that drive would be pretty important if you were saving your baby from a tiger or something. It's that same attachment instinct that makes us cling to our exes.

I know you're hating the fact that you loved her right now, but that capacity for love is what makes you human. And if you loved her deeply, it makes you a special human : ) Don't hate that part of yourself. Don't let her take that away from you.

i was depressed......visited her facebook account....hurt like hell.....totally broke down........now i feel just numb......will never be able to get over it i guess...don't want any one ever.........should have never fallen in love with her....

there's no point in breaking down now......is there? It just violates my entire soul to see her with someone else............

Should not fallen in love with that person..........am doing my best never to fall in love again.......

Delete her and block her. If she wants to contact you then she will. But right now you need to cut her off completely. That means everything.

I felt like visiting her page......something like self harm i guess....... if i had a gun i would have shot myself...... she was more just a friend or lover or so i felt..... i dont want her back....i mean i haven't met her for a year now...but believe me there's nothing worse i could ever feel....this totally makes me feel that i am so pathetic ...like she said "those other guys are so much better than me" and i guess they are and i will never be......

you aren't pathetic at all....I do the same thing (with my ex and facebook) and why? all it does is hurt you. I just looked at my ex's page tonight actually only to find pictures of him kissing another girl all over. Cuts like a knife. Believe me, I know what your going through!

You WILL heal and things will get better, as cliche as it sounds, time does heal. I know it doesnt feel like it right now. Try not to look at her facebook, her pictures, or anything having to do with her. Go hardcore NC. It works.

How to Forgive Yourself for Wasting...
How to Forgive Yourself for Wasting Time

Archived