Best ways to shave ''down there'' ..LADIES

I wouldnt use any type of product down there to be honest. Nair even specifes not to. Your best bet is to shave. I shave every three days. If i shave everyday it doesnt stay smooth, but every three days it does. Really just depends on how coarse and how much hair you have.

You just need to be careful if you do decide to use any type of product because "down there" is a sensitive area and you dont want to risk getting any type of infection. The reason we have hair is to fight off bacteria, so using chemicals could put you at risk for a yeast infection... and we know you dont want that!

what about like underneath? lol ..sorry to be graphic

but im always too scared to shave there bc its kinda like..under everything! and a tight space!

umm lol if you want the hair gone your going to have to shave it.. the best way i found to do this is to lift my leg up on the wall and bend over.. if you still have a hard time seeing then maybe grab a mirror? usually putting your leg up on the wall and bending over is good though.

I shave it all. And underneath is really hard until you get used to doing it. I do it by feel. And above poster is right, always use a new razor and get some good shave gel. I use an extra moisturing one that helps prevent break outs.

I havent tried Nair or Veet. About 20 years I tried Nair and it sucked. I may have to tru it again. I have some friends that use the Nair Sensitive and they swear by it.

If you're asking how to shave your labias, just put one leg up on something to support it, and with two fingers, spread one labia & shave, then spread the other one & shave. You can also do it laying down with your legs spread, whichever you prefer. I usually put lotion all around that area before I get in the shower. It makes your skin smooth & prevents razor irritation.

i swear by the skinimate sensitive skin shaving gel and just shave it. first, in the direction of hair growth and then by the end, if i still want it to be smoother, i put a little more gel on and do against the hair growth.

my skin is really sensitive but i don't get razor burn this way.

some people i know swear by hair conditioner? in my opinion, that's a pretty expensive shaving cream... but maybe it'll be better for some? i tried it with my redken soft hair conditioner and i was better off using skinimate.

Ok, don't think I'm crazy, but I actually got this idea from a man who has coarse hair. He uses conditioner instead of gel to help soften the hair and skin.

So, what I do is let my hairs and skin soften up by placing a warm towel in that area or by having a nice warm bath first. Then, I place the conditioner (I highly recommend Tropical Coconut by Suave) on the hairs. Let it sit for a few....the hairs and skin will soften. Then shave with a nice sharp blade...I use the Venus 4-blade. I run some hot water on the blade first...and then I go to town. Sometimes you might have to lather more conditioner on the hairs throughout.

The love nest area will fill so soft and smooth after you're done.

Of course, be careful to not get anything up inside the ol' hoohaa or you're asking for a yeast infection.

I actually shave while in the tub and I'm a girl with some extra meat on her bones, so if I can contortion enough to get all up underneath I'm sure you can figure it out too... hehe

Conditioner is the way to go. I've converted alot of people to it, especially those with sensitive skin.

I shave everything down there. Everything. However, I'm always annoyed with getting nicks and cuts here and there, and get ingrown bumps and crap. :S I am thinking of getting this product soon;

link removed

Does seem to have a lot of good reviews, so why not? Also, is it safe to shave every 3 days? Is getting a professional wax (to remove everything) really worth it?

I shave everything down there. Everything. However, I'm always annoyed with getting nicks and cuts here and there, and get ingrown bumps and crap. :S I am thinking of getting this product soon;

link removed

Does seem to have a lot of good reviews, so why not? Also, is it safe to shave every 3 days? Is getting a professional wax (to remove everything) really worth it?

The product looks like it stings, not good.

It's safe to shave every 3 days. I've been doing it for years. Just that the hair seems to grow faster when you shave.

I got a brazilian wax once and never got it again. I spent $70 on it, and it was the most painful feeling ever. Worst than my tattoos. I literally had tears rolling down my eyes and I was sure thankful she was done. I agree it may look a bit sexy, but I can shave myself in a matter of 5 minutes.

I get waxed.... everything, and that works really well for me. First, I don't have to worry about doing it for around 20/25 days (this may vary a little when you take into account how fast your hair grows), and I mean, yes, it hurts for about 10 minutes, but then that's it, I forget about it.

That's what I'd recommend.

i tried to do an at thome bikini wax and it was terrible! i bruised really badly and i looked hideous. so i just shave and then i smooth on this creme called bikini zone. it's really helpful, i don't get any ingrown hairs or bumps or anything. it smell gross though

oh I don't wax myself.... I have it waxed by a beautician? (don't know the correct term)

Archived