Women's initiative?

Thomazz
Starting Over In a Relationship - B...
Starting Over In a Relationship - Beginners Guide

So I went out with a girl, like 3 times

drinks, lunch, dinner @ my place.

she is a friend for like 4 years, but didn't see her for the last 2 years.

(when she's in a relationship you don't see her, understandable, I would be the same)

she went on a holiday. But is already back for 2 week.

I haven't seen her yet.

I phone her (rarely), she picks up, I text her (rarely), she texts back. (90% of the time

I invite her, she comes over, and when she can't make it, she proposes another day.

But ZERO inititiave from her side.

ZERO ZERO ZERO. And It's two way traffic.

Yes I was in 2 relationships before, and it both went this way: "Hey I like you, if you want to come over, I live "there".

And I waited, and they came.

But now, I feel like, come on girl, give me some "feedback".

And of course there are some bad signs: her girlfriends constantly tell me "forget her, she's not into you"

So I don't know what to do:

1 wait for her initiative? risking that "the situation" loses momentum?

2 make her more addicted to my attention?

3. give up?

4. ...

she went on a holiday. But is already back for 2 week.

I haven't seen her yet.

I phone her (rarely), she picks up, I text her (rarely), she texts back. (90% of the time)

I invite her, she comes over, and when she can't make it, she proposes another day.

Clearly, the responsibility is for you to ask her out on another date.

Even if a woman really likes you, sometimes she shows no obvious interest externally.

In the beginning stages of courtship - which you're in, since you two are not exclusive - the man should lead and initiate. If she a. answers your texts, b. answers your phone-calls, c. proposes alternate days for dates, then she is making herself open to your advances.

Eventually, you can delegate some responsibility for arranging dates to her. But that's usually after you two achieve the understanding that you are together.

In the beginning stages of courtship - which you're in, since you two are not exclusive - the man should lead and initiate. If she a. answers your texts, b. answers your phone-calls, c. proposes alternate days for dates, then she is making herself open to your advances.

Or maybe she is just being nice, and she sees me as a friend.

You have only been on three dates. I would give it a little more time before you throw in the towel. Initially most women like to see the man showing interest. At only 3 dates in I think it is reasonable that she hasn't yet initiated anything..she is responding positively to your initiation so just give it a bit more time.

Archived