She lead me on

googoodollsroc

I was wrong again, she said she doesn't want to go out with me cause she doesn't know me well enougth yet. You were right all along Lunastar

Just make sure your not the only person she's talking to. She might have a few other "prospects". Always keep that in mind. From my experience, the best relationships I've had, is when I chick knows she wants me. From that point on, then you can take it slow, learn from each other with out worrying about anything.

Just make sure your not the only person she's talking to. She might have a few other "prospects". Always keep that in mind. From my experience, the best relationships I've had, is when I chick knows she wants me. From that point on, then you can take it slow, learn from each other with out worrying about anything.

Yeah I see where you're coming from like I can't turn into the guy who she turns to when she has guy problems, right?

But I don't talk to her non stop like it can be 2 -3 days before I talk to her.

Yeah I see where you're coming from like I can't turn into the guy who she turns to when she has guy problems, right?

But I don't talk to her non stop like it can be 2 -3 days before I talk to her.

Trust me, when a chick wants you, she makes it pretty damn obvious from my experience. There wont be any doubts relationship wise. If she wants you as a side dish, she lets you know.

In your case, your a side dish. I'd rather be the main plate from a chick that wants me.

Archived