She lead me on

googoodollsroc
How To Stop Leading Them On
How To Stop Leading Them On

I feel really stupid and upset at the moment cause it turns out the girl I like was leading me on. She said she wanted to be friends for now and that she wanted to hang out more. So a month on of hanging out I asked if she ment friends for now and she replied "I do only want to be friends i feel i still dont really know you. im sorry. please dont feel down about it. talk at college. c u soon".

I feel so stupid that I just didn't take the hint in the first place, I feel the world has come down on me.

She didn't say that she wasn't interested...she said she feels like she doesn't know you...did she say anything else?

No that was it. She really confuses me, she's left me on a cliff hanger until I next talk to her. But it's like what you said she doesn't know me so how can she rule anything out. It just hurts quite a bit now.

No that was it. She really confuses me, she's left me on a cliff hanger until I next talk to her. But it's like what you said she doesn't know me so how can she rule anything out. It just hurts quite a bit now.

Don't expect anything from women until you get in a LTR relationship with them. This will help you develop your relationship (friends or more) normally and you won't rush the feelings. But you feel what you feel, so do what you want. The best way to get her quite frankly is to get yourself first, and treat her as "another thing in your life". That is, unless you get into a LTR with the woman.

Don't expect anything from women until you get in a LTR relationship with them. This will help you develop your relationship (friends or more) normally and you won't rush the feelings. But you feel what you feel, so do what you want. The best way to get her quite frankly is to get yourself first, and treat her as "another thing in your life". That is, unless you get into a LTR with the woman.

What's LTR? lol. I do really want to be with her and things were going so well up until well now.

Well don't let it get to you yet nothing can be ruled out at this point. I know you probably feel more for her at this point than she does...she probably just needs more time to be sure of what she feels.

For now all you can do is be patient...don't push her it might turn her away.

Has she kissed you or done other actions that might suggest the fact that she is leading you on just for the heck of it?

Well don't let it get to you yet nothing can be ruled out at this point. I know you probably feel more for her at this point than she does...she probably just needs more time to be sure of what she feels.

For now all you can do is be patient...don't push her it might turn her away.

Has she kissed you or done other actions that might suggest the fact that she is leading you on just for the heck of it?

Yeah after thinking about it, I was the one to blame all of this. She's never had a relationship before so she probably doesn't know what the hell is going on. Like it said in the text she wants to talk about it, I dunno if it's gonna be good or bad but least we're talking about it.

Nah she hasn't kissed me or anything but after I got that text I probably over reacted (Not in an anger way but in a sad way) and felt she had lead me on.

But I do feel that nothing will ever happen between us.

Yeah after thinking about it, I was the one to blame all of this. She's never had a relationship before so she probably doesn't know what the hell is going on. Like it said in the text she wants to talk about it, I dunno if it's gonna be good or bad but least we're talking about it.

Nah she hasn't kissed me or anything but after I got that text I probably over reacted (Not in an anger way but in a sad way) and felt she had lead me on.

But I do feel that nothing will ever happen between us.

Don't be a downer yet!! Just wait and see what she says...

Don't be a downer yet!! Just wait and see what she says...

Well when we talk which will hopefully be Friday I might just suggest that she doesn't rule anything out yet and just spend more time togarther and give it a few months and see what happens. Cause I don't know her to well and I might end up not liking her or vice the versa.

Apparently she does over react and suffer from panic attacks.....I should of thought of that.

See there you go, it sounds like you have the right idea going. If she comfortable and not pressured she might develop the feelings that you have for her.

Just remember and be aware that just because you invest time in this girl does not mean that you might get the favorable result you are expecting. Just be prepared for anything...

See there you go, it sounds like you have the right idea going. If she comfortable and not pressured she might develop the feelings that you have for her.

Just remember and be aware that just because you invest time in this girl does not mean that you might get the favorable result you are expecting. Just be prepared for anything...

I dunno why I thought a month was enough time to start anything. But when we did hang out it was at the cinema where you couldn't really talk.

Thanks for your help by the way =D

Treat her as if she's "just there". Just another friend. Flirt here and there but act like whatever around her. She knows how you feel so this will either drive her crazy and will want to get with you. Or reinforce the idea that she just wants to be friends and you wont be heart broken if/when she tells you this.

Don't play her game. Make your own rules and make her play hers since she likes to play games. She might just be too much of a coward to tell you no she just wants to be friends. Some girls are like that.

I think that you are over reacting to the situation. Yes you put in the effort and she gave you the friends line. I dont think that you should look at this situation negatively because you learned a valuable lesson. I think that she was giving you a line when she said that she didnt know you. Things like this happen but next time you will be better prepared to deal with this situation.

G,

STOP WORRYING!! Like I said she hasn't said anything bad yet...until then don't panic. She probably didn't say anything yesterday because she still doesn't kow what she wants, but if she is given the time then she will be able to figure out on her own wether she wants to be with you or not!!

I know I shouldn't worry but I am. She just confused me when she said "I do only want to be friends I feel I still don't really no you". I like she's giving me a yes no answer but like you said she needs time to figure out what's going on, like I said before I was the first guy to ask her out. It's just the first line of the text that gets me.

G,

of course she wantes to be friends...hello she doesn't know you all that well yet!! Most great relationships develop from people being freinds first and then it developed into something stronger.

If she needs a friend right now and you are interested in her, be a friend to her. Before she can develop feelings for you she needs to know she can count and depend on you!!

G,

of course she wantes to be friends...hello she doesn't know you all that well yet!! Most great relationships develop from people being freinds first and then it developed into something stronger.

If she needs a friend right now and you are interested in her, be a friend to her. Before she can develop feelings for you she needs to know she can count and depend on you!!

Yeah I don't mind being her friend, I've been there for her and she's been there for me. I just hope she doesn't say friends is all we could ever be but then I'll just have to respect her decision and just move on some how.

Yeah I don't mind being her friend, I've been there for her and she's been there for me. I just hope she doesn't say friends is all we could ever be but then I'll just have to respect her decision and just move on some how.

There you go!! Good job!! Keep me posted and let me know how things are going with you and her!

• 3 weeks later...

hey googoo, i just wanted to let you know that I am going through a very similar situation as well. The other day my girlfriend said she wanted to hold back a bit and that she didnt want to carry the label of bf and gf but rather she wanted to simply spend more time with me so that she can develop the feelings she wants

she told me that she didnt feel like she knew me very well...i have been feeling the same nervousness as you, but after reading through this thread it has really helped me...i feel like i need to hold back in how much i show my affection for her. show her that she is a part of my life not my whole life. she knows how i feel and at this time i simply need to be her friend. in the end maybe she and i will be together again or not...just living life right now...try not to worry about what the future holds...it will torture if u do

good luck buddy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived