Okay i gotta make this kind of fast cause it's happening in about an hour! So my ex that i dated for 2.5 years we broke up sometime in middle august so its been a bit over a month. She has a new boyfriend and has been with him pretty much since we broke up. Anyways i've been doing LC lately and just the other day her and her friend would like to meet me at a business my family owns and look at some of the halloween costumes we have. They want to meet today around 5. I'm kind of nervous to say the least, even though i see her occasionally at school and about a week ago i had met her to give her a couch. So, i'm kinda worried about what to say and how to act around them. I don't want to give off that i'm nervous and i don't want to seem depressed or TOO happy either.. help!

Two words: Nice Cologne.

Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch or Aqua di Gio. They're pretty dazzling

UGH! DAMN YOU, ERSATZ! DAMN YOU! I hate it when guys wear wonderful cologne, makes me want to jump and tackle them!

... Maybe the OP wouldn't mind having his ex and her friend on top of him. In that case, high five.

Oh, and just be cool, OP. Pretend they're just casual acquaintances who you don't see everyday.

---UPDATE---

Okay so, i met them, i was quite calm it was crazy. I was sooo not expecting me to be so calm! I dressed quite good and she commented on it , she also noted my hair looked better than usual. Anyways the conversations were light and she seemed fine. now here is where i wonder, do you think it would be alright to talk to her later tonight? i've talked to her a couple of nights recently and just had chit chat conversations. I'd like to do that tonight as well.

---UPDATE---

Okay so, i met them, i was quite calm it was crazy. I was sooo not expecting me to be so calm! I dressed quite good and she commented on it , she also noted my hair looked better than usual. Anyways the conversations were light and she seemed fine. now here is where i wonder, do you think it would be alright to talk to her later tonight? i've talked to her a couple of nights recently and just had chit chat conversations. I'd like to do that tonight as well.

Isn't she dating someone else?? Bro just leave her alone until she's avaliable.

I would cut off contact asap or it will just hurt longer and more as you try to move on.

i believe you are right cheeks, after calming down from all the excitement yesterday and reading what you typed i realized yes she has a new boyfriend, i have no chance at all anytime soon so i should not bother with her. It's the hardest thing any person has to do but we have to do it. =[

Archived