Got the job! Can we work it out now?

blitzkrieged

I got the job at the gym! he said we were over because of my lack of employment and apparent lack of effort to find it. Okay well, its sort of a job, im coming in for training today at 4 and we'll see how it goes. Do you think this is enough to start talking to him about getting back together? Its only been about 4 days or so since he said we needed a "break" for me to get my shyt together.

I think it is too soon. I would suggest you give the job a chance. Focus on the job. Don't be so quick to rush back with him. Just send him a text that you got a job, when it starts etc and that you hope he is well. Then let him decide whether or not he wants to get back together. Say nothing about getting back together.

I felt it was soon too, i just miss him so much and it feels like the more time goes by the more the memory he has of me fades sigh. i dont have texting but ive seen him twice in the past 2 days because we live in the same building and he asked me how i was. the other time he tried to give me a ride litteraly a block from the building since i was walking. I guess when i run into him again..

Just be patient. dont say anything you will regret out of pride. My girl has a tendency to do this. very similar situation too. I have a great job whereas her modeling agency has been slow so she has been looking for a job but wasnt looking hard enough. i almost ended the relationship cause of it but i stayed patient cause i love the girl. She finally got a job at a gym aswell. not good pay but better than nothing. Just be patient and dont push anything on him. Let him see for himself that you really are working hard and pulling yourself together. do not beg him back cause that will show who has the upper hand from the start. good luck!

You are concerned his memory will fade after 4days and you have seen him twice in that time!!! Stop acting with fear, and being co dependant this is your time to put your best foot forward gain your independance back and focus on actually being employed. A job will give you things to discuss within your relationship you will socially interact with others, Conversations will not be dull anymore. Be posItive about the job your excitement and effort will be noted by your partner. Im sure he wont disappear on you...wait unitil you have something concrete to tell him about your job then get in touch WITH OPTIMISM....good luck this is likely to work out....

5 Tips For Entering The Job Market ...
5 Tips For Entering The Job Market After University

Archived