Waking up Angry at G/f

VisibleTrash02

I dont know how to describe this. For the last week and a bit, I have been waking up jealous and angry at my girl friend for things shes done in the past that has made me jealous. Lets get things straight, I dont live with my g/f, actually were both at college in different cities (2 hours apart) and she has never cheated on me. She loves me so much, and I love her so much. We have been going strong for 4 years now.

But, with all that said, I cant stop waking up jealous and angry at my girl friend, when she has done nothing to cause me to get angry at her. I dont tell her, I just wake up around 7 and finally calm down around 10, thats when I start texting her saying good morning.

Has anyone else ever felt like this, or does anyone have any advice?

I know how you feel about being jealous about her past, because at one point I was the same with my boyfriend. I would get upset at all the things that I could not control but I started to realize, that the past is the past. There is nothing that you can do to change it now. If you already stated that you know that she loves you, and that she has never cheated on you - that's all you need to go by. People do change, and just because they don't have the past that you want them to have doesn't mean they're a bad person. Start focusing on what you have in front of you, and let the past stay in the past. If you focus too much on the negative aspects, you lose track of all the positive ones.

"What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment and this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now."

yeah thats really nice and makes sense. and the truth is, I love this girl so much. We've been dating for 4 years almost and started in Grade 10 of high school The things that I get jealous about are things like her going to the club with her friends, even though she barely talks to any guys. I get jealous thinking about how much fun shes having while all these other guys are checking her out, wanting to tap that lol. I just keep thinking about that, all morning, until I get to the point where I am mad at myself for thinking about it all morning. Anyone else ever had this?

Try this it helped me, if you start to get mad at her because of her past, think about your past and the roads you've been down and how you've turned into a great person because of your bad decisions, perfect example of you learn from your mistakes, or in other words, your past. You can't change her just like she can't change yours, but yet she still loves you, that should be enough to forgive her right there because she DOES love and accept you for who you are today, not yesterday... Hope the best works out for you

If you were single and at a club you'd be trying to dance with a girl too... You're not there so they don't know she has a bf, but if she says no I have a bf then the guy walks off, you can't say you've never tried dancing and a girl says sorry I have a bf, you don't know any better cause you don't see any other guys around her..

I also wake up angry bout all sorts of things for no reason, but my trouble is I normally tell my bf bout what iam thinking and it just makes it worse cos he doesnt understand why Iam thinking like that.

Also about the going out part yeah guys might be trying it on with her or want to chat but its YOU she is with!!!

Personally I'd be mad if my boyfriend tried to stop me from going clubbing. When I go clubbing it's to have fun with my friends, my friends who all have boyfriends too and are not cheating.

The way I see it, if your partner wants to cheat they can do it no matter what you do. People always tell me how do I know my long distance boyfriend isn't cheating and I say that your boyfriend could be living with you and still cheat. If you have a person who loves you, you love them, and they have never given you doubts...then you need to have faith in them. Love and trust your partner and they will appreciate you more, while if you restrict them they will resent you for it.

I get secretly angry with my boyfriend over his ex, because I hate how he was with her for so long and had his first time with her when he wasn't even in love and she had nothing in common with him, and was a rude person. But I keep it to myself, because he hasn't done anything wrong. He's told me he regrets having his first time with her and that he was just tired of his friends mocking him for being a virgin...so I don't want to punish him. Sometimes we all have irrational jealosies and while it's good to communicate, it's not good to make them feel miserable and guilty over things they can't change.

Going clubbing with her friends doesn't mean she wants to have fun without you per say, it's that she wants to have fun with her friends. The nightclub atmosphere with friends is great, and to be honest I wouldn't like it if one of my friends bought her boyfriend along to a girls night out. If we were all bringing boyfriends then fine but if not then it's just a sign that they have a clingy boyfriend and couples who are joined at the hip are annoying as hell! When she goes out she's not doing it because she'd rather be with them than you And when guys check her out? Well, too bad for them. She's not interested and they can look all they want...as they could do that in the streets any day too, but they can't touch because she loves *you*, so you win.

Archived