Genital piercings....

Catdancer

There are few things sexually that I am clueless about, but this is defiantly one of them! lol Does it feel differently to have sex with a man with a genital piercing. I know that there are a couple different kinds of male genital piercings, so I'm wondering if it feels different with any of them. Does it enhance your sexual pleasure, feel awkward, or no different.

Also, what about female genital piercings? Do any of them feel different for men? Is it better, the same or worse?

(wooo! It's never too early in the day to talk about piercing crotches! I feel envigorated. lmao!!)

I have heard it really isn't much better, but I have no experience with it personally. It would seem maybe the hotness factor could affect you emotionally.

LMAO...you so cute!!

you do have a good point about the hottness factor.

i was told by my gyno when all the female peircings were becoming popular to: "never ever EVER get yourself peirced down here.. i've had to clean up so many messes because of that. its not worth it!"

she apparently was seeing alot of ladies come in with terrible tears and infections due to the little rings in their tendy parts.

i have never wanted my vag peirced. but that solidified my decision not to ever consider it.

I knew a girl who had a clit piercing and she said that sensitivity increased dramatically to begin with, but after a while she had no sensitivity. She could no longer orgasm!

Now, I don't know if she was BSing me, but if there was even a slight chance that this could happen, I would never in a million years go through with it. Not to mention the fact that a needle is going through your clit!

*curls up into fetal position*

prince albert is the head of the Penis, goes through the urinery bit.

jacobs ladder is surface piercings from the head to the base of the penis.

Wait a minute...jacobs ladder is several piercings that go all the way down the penis??? Oh my god!!!! How do you have sex?? Certainly THAT has to feel weird for both the guy and the girl??

Lol @ Metro!! I was at a female strip club years ago with a bunch of guys, and it was the first time that I had seen a labia piercing "up close"..lol. It was very pretty. The stripper had a pretty vagina and the little piercing to the side was very eyecatching, feminine and pretty. I have thought about doing something like that. I think it would be pretty, but I worry about sex. Let's just say that I enjoy a "vigorous" sex life and I'd worry about tearing or ripping the thing out!

Lol @ Metro!! I was at a female strip club years ago with a bunch of guys, and it was the first time that I had seen a labia piercing "up close"..lol. It was very pretty. The stripper had a pretty vagina and the little piercing to the side was very eyecatching, feminine and pretty. I have thought about doing something like that. I think it would be pretty, but I worry about sex. Let's just say that I enjoy a "vigorous" sex life and I'd worry about tearing or ripping the thing out!

Well I don't have such worries.......LOL (sex)

Ha cat I feel like I inspired this thread!

My current FWB has a piercing. I don't know what it'd be called...it's under his shaft by the head. Just a ring. It feels very fragile when I go down on him, like I could rip it out any second. Personally it doesn't make a difference in feeling, but I've noticed that during doggy, even with a condom on, it hits a certain spot inside of me that's actually painful so I'd prefer him not to have it. But it could just be that his penis is very large too and that's what hurts. Who knows. I'm a fan of no piercings now that I've had a guy with one.

Ha cat I feel like I inspired this thread!

My current FWB has a piercing. I don't know what it'd be called...it's under his shaft by the head. Just a ring. It feels very fragile when I go down on him, like I could rip it out any second. Personally it doesn't make a difference in feeling, but I've noticed that during doggy, even with a condom on, it hits a certain spot inside of me that's actually painful so I'd prefer him not to have it. But it could just be that his penis is very large too and that's what hurts. Who knows. I'm a fan of no piercings now that I've had a guy with one.

Yep you did! lol Sounds like he has a frenum piercing. Am I right? I've been googling. lol If he got more piercings under it, then that would be a jacob's ladder? I hope I've got all of this right! LOL

Archived