Date ideas for an outgoing girl dating a shy guy.

lucasky
10 Unique Date Ideas
10 Unique Date Ideas

I've fallen for a chronically shy guy. We can't pin down a date to hang out because he's so awkward around me. You'd think this should deter me from even trying, and it has, but hes so darn cute I'm having a hard time quitting on him.

Our problem seems to be: we need a date idea that would be easy for a super shy guy to thrive in. I can't think of anything - I'm pretty outgoing myself. Any suggestions from people out there?

I'll have to agree with Movie too. Or just using myself (although there are different types of shy), I'll say the traditional dinner date. Yeah probably boring, stock standard and still very in-your-face but that's the point. It's nothing fancy, nothing he can't Google up, nothing unexpected, etc.

If he is a nerd: Dave and Busters or Laser Tag

Man, if some guy took me on a date to either of those I would be a pretty happy camper

I second this. Easily the best date idea I've ever read on these forums. Have a great meal then hop on one of those two-person zombie shooting games... HOURS of fun to be had.

Movies are bad date ideas, though. This is actually more true for the shyer or quieter folks. Trust me, I'm one of them, I should know.

You know what always gets me though? Skating rings! Especially Ice Skating Rings!! No shy guy should ever reject them.

About the movies thing: I see no reason not to watch movies at the comfort of someone's home. You can heckle it without disturbing other viewers, eat nachos, make your own popcorn, pause the movie to take bathroom breaks, and play board games at the same time. Plus, cuddle on a very comfy couch.

Archived