am i doing somethign wrong?

jnr30024

Hello all. Just had a g/f a few weeks ago. I had to end it, she was lying to much and too many games. We were only together for a month and a half. My last g/f was 3-4 yrs ago and we were together for a year. Im just wondering if I am doing something wrong here. I meet someone, I am only with them for a shiort while. When I am with them We do go out to dinner, I have done a weekend trip before, I cook for us, I am a good listener, very few complaints about sex. I do go out and do stuff, meet people, I do make friends easily with women but they are usually taken or im just not interested in them that way, I am also online.

Just wondering if there is anything I can do differently.

Are you sticking to specific type of girl all the time? It seems like you are a pretty good catch you might just be dating the wrong type of girls....

How does someone know, if they are sticking to and going for specific people all the time? Exactly, how are we supposed to know if we are attracting the same kind of person and if we dont know the people beforehand, who become our partners???

If we possessed the ability to know someones behaviour from the outset and they were just like all 'the others'....then we wouldnt be stupid enough to get involved....

thank you.

No I do not. I start out by chatting online or wherever, then we go out to dinner or I cook for them here at my condo, during relationship whatever happens happens i go with the flow. We both usually know how we want to start out.

I am tough, a manly man, I know girls like that.

Then I don't think you have anything to worry about.... like I said maybe these women just weren't ready for a manly man who can also treat them like ladies.

I do not think that you have any faults that you could fix. All I can say is keeping putting yourself out there, we all have to go through our fair share of "wrong" fits before we can find someone who will like/love us for exactly who we are.

No, you've not only done nothing wrong, you did the right thing by walking away from someone who is clearly wrong for you.

Everybody isn't meant to be a match for everybody, or nobody would be special. Hang on and hold out. You'll meet the right woman someday, and you'll know it.

In your corner.

She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

Archived