i have survived a week without him

outsider1

Its been aweek since me and the ex broke up, and i actually cant believe ive survived a week with out him, i never thought id be able to do it.For the past week we have kept in touch via text, but he has not wanted to meet up and talk face to face. And whenever i mention to him about getting back he says who knows what will happen in time.Ive woke up to day and actually realised that my constant chasing him is not doing any good, apart from giving me false hope. Asmuch as i want to be with him i cant live my life chasing him no more!! surely he would know after a week if he wanted to be with me??

That first week is a killer. Every day is going to seem like a month! But you'll look back and realize that a week is nothing. Let go of it for now. Just let the dust settle. If it's going to work out in the long term, it's going to take a lot more time, and it will only happen if you're both on solid ground emotionally. So focus on getting yourself feeling good and centered. Take time to process everything that happened and understand it. Right now you're in survival mode, so just survive. Put all thoughts about reconciliation on the back burner for now.

You havn't survived a week without him and because you have still had some form of contact with him....

Any form of contact, is not 'no contact'.

Not his fault that he thinks he has you under his thumb....its your fault and for being in his face and there at his every whim. Try giving him a taste of life without you in it.

Archived