Talking about fantasies / fetishes to women

fsharp

It's been a while since I posted. I only spoke of my last relationship and it ended almost a year ago. But there's something I wish to talk about and I'm interested in women's responses.

She told me about her sex fantasy but I never spoke of mine. I have a fetish with the feel of pantyhose and I always wanted to have sex with a woman while we were both wearing them.

But I couldn't bring myself to tell her. Mostly because I was sensing that she was not committed enough to me, and since we have mutual friends, she's into gossiping and word travels fast in small towns, I decided not to tell her when she finally did ask me. Of course that turned into a fight that probably contributed to our relationship breakdown.

So providing that a guy can convince you that his fetish has nothing to do with being gay or a cross-dresser, how would you feel if he told you he wanted to wear them during sex? I don't wear them, I tried wearing them during the day but that's not what does it for me. I also don't have interest in wearing any other articles of women's clothing.

Just trying to get a grasp at how women would feel about something like this.

it a little weird..i will be honest...but some fetishes are weird....but I dont think that I would mind....i have a fantasy of having a woman eating me out....but i aint into girls....although I totally love my gay friends...lol....but no I dont think that your fantasy is weird but I would advise you not to tell a girl your fantasy until you feel that she will keep it private.

I would advise you not to tell a girl your fantasy until you feel that she will keep it private.

I'll expand on that. DON'T EVER tell a woman anything you don't want all her friends to know. Because they will.

As far as fetishes go, yours gave me a good hard laugh lol - but yeah, lots of people have weird fetishes, nothing wrong with that.

Anal is over-rated. I don't think its really even classed as a fetish anymore since it's really mainstream nowadays.

I got a good one, it's not too weird, doesn't freak out any partners and doesn't cause pain. I can even (cough) do it by myself if I have to. Anytime I've brought it up with a partner I've always got "cool, lets do it!!" so I guess it's a good one.

Not telling you what it is though.

That's cool. Don't worry, I won't pry.

My boyfriend has a couple really different yet really nice ones. All but one I loved right away. The one I didn't love just took some time to sink in but I'm really interested in trying it with him. He's still rather embarassed though.

I have a few. But, for the most part I am rather boring.

I wouldn't understand it and it'd take a while for it to sink in/me to get used to the idea.

However, I would give it a try and it really wouldn't bother me at all. Might be fun.

What is it about panty house, if you don't mind me asking?

It's actually more the feel of it on her that drives me nuts - but I like the feel of it on my own skin as well, even on my hands. Especially the high quality shear stuff. But again, wearing it out in public under my jeans doesn't do it for me as it does for other men I heard about. Maybe it's exciting for 5 minutes but then it wears off quickly.

I'm more curious about wearing them for intercourse, I heard that it becomes an extremely intense experience for both partners when they try it. Perhaps for the women it's the "sheer" kinkiness of it...

While it certainly would look silly, it would probabaly feel nice. I would give it a go if my bf asked.

Yeah tell me about it. I joined a forum yesterday to see how many other like minded individuals there are. Some of the pictures were quite unattractive! But it seems the majority are X dressers. That's not my bag baby!

I would try it with just the woman wearing them first. You may not even like it if you are both wearing them since you're legs won't feel them moving accross your skin.

Maybe the woman wearing them is all you need.

That sounds like an exciting fetish that I believe most women would be interested in trying.

The thing with you wearing them is that it brings about a whole "crossdressing" aspect that many women may not be keen on.

I'll expand on that. DON'T EVER tell a woman anything you don't want all her friends to know. Because they will.

As far as fetishes go, yours gave me a good hard laugh lol - but yeah, lots of people have weird fetishes, nothing wrong with that.

Thank goodness for anonymity! I agree with you about your first part. Maybe I'll look into a long distant relationship! ](*,)

I would try it with just the woman wearing them first. You may not even like it if you are both wearing them since you're legs won't feel them moving accross your skin.

Maybe the woman wearing them is all you need.

That sounds like an exciting fetish that I believe most women would be interested in trying.

The thing with you wearing them is that it brings about a whole "crossdressing" aspect that many women may not be keen on.

"Men who are 'discovered' wearing women's pantyhose for fetishistic purposes will almost certainly be incorrectly and naively labeled as transvestites by their partners, families, workmates and society, who as a whole will be understandably ignorant of the subject and its complex degrees of incidence, regularity, infinite patterns and variations."

Exerpt from Wikipedia's "link removed"

Yeah.. I wouldn't be cool with it. Sounds like a closet crossdresser to me. No judgements here, but I wouldn't want that thought wondering around in my head about my BOYFRIEND.

Asking me to wear them is fine, asking us both to wear them is a bit out of my league

Good luck though! Many open-minded people out there.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah.. I wouldn't be cool with it. Sounds like a closet crossdresser to me. No judgements here, but I wouldn't want that thought wondering around in my head about my BOYFRIEND.

Asking me to wear them is fine, asking us both to wear them is a bit out of my league

Good luck though! Many open-minded people out there.

Well a closet cross dresser is someone who actually "wears" women's clothes to look and feel like a woman, no? I'm not trying to defend myself, whatever you want to think about it is fine with me (as long as I remain anonymous but when a guy puts on pantyhose for the purpose of enhancing the experience, whether it's with himself or a partner, just because he likes the feel of the material, it no longer can be considered "wearing them" as much as he is "using them" as an aid. Now I agree if he decided to go all out with the heels, dresses and wigs, that's more along the lines of how you might see it.

I'm a gay man who has a few straight guy roommates over the years. A few of them told me about fantasies which they were terrified to tell their girlfriends (or even straight male friends). Usually anal/nipple simulation (basic stuff) but were terrified that their girlfriends would perceive it as "gay". Even Dan Savage, a prominent sex advice columnist, says that about 50% of the letters he reads are from 1) straight men who are afraid they might be gay because they like receiving anal/nipple stimulation, or 2) straight women who are afraid their boyfriends are gay because they like anal/nipple stimulation. It's kind of sad really.

My advice to you would be to evaluate how you think she will respond and weigh the pros/cons of her response to how the important the fetish is to your sexual well-being. If you think would react very negatively and the fetish is something you can easily live without, then it would probably be smart not to pursue it. But if the fetish means more to you than that then it would be smart to broach the topic before it starts frustrating you and damaging your relationship.

I guess I'm with annalisa84, lol. I can understand, and have no problem with HER wearing pantyhose, but it would kinda freak me out having HIM wearing them too.

"it becomes an extremely intense experience for both partners"

I have to admit I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how it would become an "extremely intense" experience. I guess it could be if both partners were into that kinda thing. Whatever floats your boat.

I guess I'm with annalisa84, lol. I can understand, and have no problem with HER wearing pantyhose, but it would kinda freak me out having HIM wearing them too.

What would be the underlying issue that would "freak" you out? The thought that he might be gay? Not judging--just curious.

What would be the underlying issue that would "freak" you out? The thought that he might be gay?

Oh noooo, nothing of the sought at all! lol. I have absolutely nothing against gays at all. It's more a case of the visual I get of seeing a man in pantyhose (which just seems a little weird to me), lol. I'm pretty open minded with most things, and as I said, "whatever floats your boat". I have no problem with people having fetishes and the like - it's just for ME, I have a hard time with men wearing women's panties and the like, lol. I can't help trying to imagine my husband wearing my underwear and it just doesn't work for me at all, lol.

Oh noooo, nothing of the sought at all! lol. I have absolutely nothing against gays at all. It's more a case of the visual I get of seeing a man in pantyhose (which just seems a little weird to me), lol. I'm pretty open minded with most things, and as I said, "whatever floats your boat". I have no problem with people having fetishes and the like - it's just for ME, I have a hard time with men wearing women's panties and the like, lol. I can't help trying to imagine my husband wearing my underwear and it just doesn't work for me at all, lol.

Those are my feelings too. I don't like sharing MY lingerie with my partner, especially since he will rip them if he ever tries putting them on- heck I don't even share my underwear with other people! That's just weird! Sorry, but seeing a guy wearing female lingerie, especially pantyhose, would be awkward for me too.

Archived