Just venting I guess

waytoodown

The last few days have been really hard for me. I am doing over 60 hrs a week between university and my job, and yet I am still behind in my classes. I always feel sleepy and I never stop eating (it's emotional eating, I know...). Also, I'm so stressed that I have trouble falling asleep at night.

To add to this, it's now been 3 months since I broke up from a 5 year relationship. In the last few days, I've had quite a few people ask me about the break up... Now, I don't know why, but I'm really having trouble talking about it. Before, I had no trouble at all, but now every time I talk about it tears come to my eyes and I feel .....numb I guess?

Now, to add to this, 3-4 years ago I stopped cutting. I am now thinking about it more and more, though I haven't done anything and I'm convinced not to do it ( cuz once I start again, it's too hard to stop)... But I don't know how to deal with all this... I feel like I can hardly understand myself sometimes...

Look you putting too much hay on your stack, and as a result you are falling under the weight. You should only take so much that you can handle, and when you notice you are taking too much burden, you must reduce the load. Remember when you're going thru hell , keep going. Keep giving it your all to study and fight for your future, remember winners never quit, and quitters never win. You should talk to a counceller on your mental problems and see a dietist to help you with your eating addiction.

Archived