Do some lesbians/bi women also feel guilt for sleeping around?

billya

I am just curious to know if the heterosexual attitude also exists in lesbians/bi communities.

There are so many straight women who sleep with lots of guys and then years later tell others that they regret being wild and all that stuff. Then there are women who feel guilt after casual sex.

So do some lesbians/bi women also feel guilt? Or is this purely a heterosexual thing(made worse because of gender differences)?

IMO I think it is ridiculous that women feel guilt for this.

you might get more answers if you take this question to the LGBT part of this forum.

Me personally, I never felt guilt or shame for sleeping with lots of dudes, and I haven't had the opportunity to to have sex with enough women to see if I'd feel guilty.

I wouldnt' be surprised if there is less guilt from the Lesbians, since there's none of that negativity that comes from the dudes towards women who act on their desires.

you might get more answers if you take this question to the LGBT part of this forum.

Me personally, I never felt guilt or shame for sleeping with lots of dudes, and I haven't had the opportunity to to have sex with enough women to see if I'd feel guilty.

I wouldnt' be surprised if there is less guilt from the Lesbians, since there's none of that negativity that comes from the dudes towards women who act on their desires.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. That the guilt would be less with lesbians because they don't have to deal with the prevailing double standards.

I think both men and women are guilty of perpetuating the double standards towards women who have sex with lots of people. But probably men the most. And the women who perpetuate it are usually straight, and hate promiscuous women because they hog all the men. And what does a Lesbian care what men or straight women think.

I don't really see how the world will benefit from insight into this question, but nonetheless those are my thoughts

21 Guilt Quotes
21 Guilt Quotes

Archived