Excited by her past

bigmantx

First off - thanks for reading my post - hope I get some good advice or at least know someone else is like me.

I've been dating this girl for 4 months and she is perfect for me. The only thing is that she has had sex in some wild places and I cant get them out of my head. My own experiences have not been as wild but fairly close. So now I found that I'm turned on by hearing about her experiences in detail. This of course hurts her because she did those things years back (and sometimes to make it better for herself). She tells me consistently that I'm her best, biggest, etc. and I believe her. Question is - WHY? Why does this turn me on? I dont want it to, but it does. I'm ashamed but she has told me a few things because she loves me. Is there anyone else out there that has had this problem? Some reader that has pearls of wisdom?

Buddy, dont be ashamed there are lots of people like you. There are also a lot of people that are turned on by much "wilder" things. If I was you I would talk to your gf about it. Just dont do it in a creepy way just be playful and sexy about the whole thing. More than likely she will enjoy that you arent a carbon copy of every guy she has met...

Think of them in terms of fantasies, and ask her to discuss these things only as fantasies. Reason for this is practical. If she senses your turn-on it could prompt her to jack up the stories. That's well and good until you develop real feelings for her, and then you'll be in danger of holding all of this against her later.

You can claim you'd never do that, but it happens all the time. What you find exciting now can turn into jealousy and insecurity later. I'd meet on middle ground and exchange fantasies--and morph everything she's told you into the fantasies you create.

(You'll enjoy this now, and you'll thank yourself later...)

Question is - WHY? Why does this turn me on? I dont want it to, but it does. I'm ashamed but she has told me a few things because she loves me. Is there anyone else out there that has had this problem? Some reader that has pearls of wisdom?

I think what you're feeling is very common, but most guys probably wouldn't admit to it. catfeeder makes a good point that what is hot now, can become a problem if you really fall for this girl, and her suggestion about morphing your gf's experiences into fantasies is a good one.

If it turns you on so much then enough with the talking. Go make some new memories of your own together!

This was what I was going to say.

The idea of doing wild things greatly appeals to you. Knowing that she could give you those experiences and is open minded to you makes it even better.

Now go find a park and knock boots. She can tell you all about it later.

Archived