Old "fling" contacting me to meet up this weekend...or not because I'm in a relationship!

sbux_addict

Background:

So this guy I haven't even talked nor communicated with for at least 7 months, just out of the blue, texted me and asked if this weekend was good or not because I'm in a relationship. Last I heard from him was that he lives about 3 hours from my city and visits his family from time to time. We were supposed to meet up one time for some "strip chess" but didn't because our schedules didn't work out. That was when I was single. MORE THAN 7 MONTHS AGO.

I just wanted to text him back and tell him the nerve of him to even think about that. I just want to text something to let him know I'm pissed and that he crossed the line!

What should I say? Or should I just ignore? I want to delete him off my facebook too! Geez, how disrespectful!

it kind of reminds me of a dog, whining at the table for some food. figures he may as well take a shot at it, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

ick. i probably wouldn't reply. or if you do reply, just say you are too busy to meet up, you have a lot going on between your boyfriend, friends and work.

Archived