Two part question about new partner

happyboy

I have a two part question regarding some issues that I have with my girlfriend in bed. My initial question is regarding partners with a large height difference. My partner is about a foot shorter than I and we are trying to explore fun and stimulating positions that work with our height difference. We have bought books to explore new positions, but it just seems like some of these positions were not designed with height in mind. Currently our favorite position that we've been experimenting with is doggy, but due to the height difference the angle is all wrong to do it comfortably. We've only found one way to accomplish this position successfully and that's if she's hanging off the edge of a bed with me basically on my tip-toes the entire time and it gets uncomfortable eventually unless I've had a couple drinks to numb any pain from my feet. I was just wondering if there is any recommendations out there from people in similar situations. I want to keep things fun and exciting for her so we don't have to resort to boring positions just so we can be intimate.

The second part of this question deals with her ability to orgasm. I've tried everything I know to get her to orgasm during actual vaginal sex, but I've failed everytime. I consider myself pretty experienced and I've never had problems with previous partners, but she is quite difficult! According to her she has never achieved orgasm during sex and always has to finish herself off afterwards (which I think is terrible). When I ask her what she needs to achieve her climax she says the only way her body can reach this point is by heavy clitoris stimulation (vibrator) AND vaginal penetration (dildo, finger(s), or penis) at the same time. So after I finish off myself we usually work a little longer on her, but it really dissapoints me that we can't share these moments during sex. I've tried everything! I've spent A LOT of time turning her on, engaging in multiple forms of foreplay, and even allowing her to stimulate her clit during sex with her hand, but NOTHING WORKS! I also am 'above average' sized and have ruled that out as a potential reason behind this as well. It's gotten to the point where she has all but given up on her own ability to orgasm naturally during sex and just wants me to take care of myself, have a good time, and if she's in the mood - help her finish when I'm done which I don't think is fair at all. I care very much for her and it kills me that I cannot help her achieve an orgasm during sex.

There are a few possistions which I think are nice - girl on top, and

“Two Turtle Doves”

Ahhhh, doesn’t this sound like a sweet position to try? This position is good for lighter women, only because she is going to “sit” quite literally on her man. To do this, the man sits with his legs outstretched and the woman inches toward him until he has penetrated her. She then wraps her legs around his back, and he wraps his hands around her back. Then, the couple gently rocks back and forth, grinding slowly into each other. This position is great for her, as her clitoral area is super taught – increasing the sensations. As far as PE goes, it is a slow and passionate position and easy to start and stop in. Therefore, when the man feels his orgasm approaching, they stop rocking and he can fondle her breasts or kiss her, then when the urge subsides, they can continue.

link removed

can she use a vibrator during sex?

This is a self-defeating cycle you seem to find yourself in. I realize it's not your intention, but it sounds like you're forsaking the ideas of intimacy and connection for the orgasm scorecard.

The more she knows you want her to do it, the less likely it is to happen. A watched pot never cums, ya know?

Just relax and enjoy each other and if she feels comfortable enough, she will.

Well.. yeah... the majority of women need clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm. I understand you want to have her orgasm during sex, but I think you should focus on ways to stimulate her clitoris during sex, rather than expect to make her orgasm with only your penis.

A position that should work for both your height difference, and your interest in this is the following:

You lay on the bed on your back. She mounts up, facing away from you. She leans back until she is laying against you, face up (her back is on your chest). You raise your knees up so you can push with your feet to thrust. She puts her legs outside of yours. You have WIDE OPEN access to her clit in this position (along with everything else.. boobs, legs.. its all good Use your fingers, or, if need be, a vibrator. She will likely want to put her hands up over her head and push against the headboard to counter your thrusting.

Put a pillow beside you, and she can angle slightly on that (off your chest) to take some of the weight off to make it a bit more comfortable and relaxing.

Archived