Called...no response, not interested, playing games?

Yates33

Talked to a girl via an online site, talked on the phone once. Lost touch, couple of months later became friends on myspace. Talked with her on the phone Tues night. Made a date for Sat night. Told her I will call her in a few days to sort out details. Called her Thurs evening and got no response, sent her a text telling her to call me bak about Saturday.

Do you girls play "not picking up the phone" or "not returning a call right away" or "wait until he calls again" game? I just always believe that if a girl doesnt call back in a few hours or texes back, she's not interested. Who is so busy that they cant even text you back within a couple of hours? She sounded really interested in the first phone call...maybe she saw my pictures again and decided I am not her type...maybe she is playing games...maybe shes not interested...

what do you guys think? it's been 8 hours.

Am I overthinking this? She does go to school and is at ballet recitals alot...

Hmm... See I'm not a phone person hence I sometimes deliberately miss calls if I'm feeling nervous (silly I know!!)... but I'll usually text a reply ASAP OR work myself up the courage to call back.

8 hours is a LONG time, what time of the day did you call and text at?

I have taken a few hours before if I'm at work / uni / out with friends or if I truly did leave my phone at home (I'm a scatty person so this is not rare for me).

Give her a day and if nothing, move on to the next person. Why did you lose contact last time? Sounds a bit flakey!

Ammy

Hmm... See I'm not a phone person hence I sometimes deliberately miss calls if I'm feeling nervous (silly I know!!)... but I'll usually text a reply ASAP OR work myself up the courage to call back.

8 hours is a LONG time, what time of the day did you call and text at?

I have taken a few hours before if I'm at work / uni / out with friends or if I truly did leave my phone at home (I'm a scatty person so this is not rare for me).

Give her a day and if nothing, move on to the next person. Why did you lose contact last time? Sounds a bit flakey!

Ammy

Last time, when I talked to her on the phone she was going on a 3 month study abroad summer program to England, she just got back and I noticed that on her myspace so I contacted her. She remembered me and we picked it up.

I called her in the evening around 7:30pm.

Last time, when I talked to her on the phone she was going on a 3 month study abroad summer program to England, she just got back and I noticed that on her myspace so I contacted her. She remembered me and we picked it up.

I called her in the evening around 7:30pm.

7.30pm and no reply, not even a text = RUDE!

I'd say unless she has an AMAZING reason if and when she gets in touch, forget about her and move on to the next potential!

Ammy

So this girl never returned the call. I texter her friday and nothing. Big deal...Ill move on, but I am not going to lie...it upsets me that she is so rude!!! would it be out of line to write her a message telling that its fine, but she should have been respectful enough to let me know instead of letting me wait?

So this girl never returned the call. I texter her friday and nothing. Big deal...Ill move on, but I am not going to lie...it upsets me that she is so rude!!! would it be out of line to write her a message telling that its fine, but she should have been respectful enough to let me know instead of letting me wait?

No, I would not contact her a 3rd time. I'm sorry you were treated so shabbily.

Archived