spoke to my ex today

eikal

So i was leaving school and i ran into my ex. We had a nice little chat, she of course knows everything going on in my life form her "sources". so i didn't have too much new stuff to say. I asked her to hang out sometime but she said that she no thanks. She wants me to bring some of her stuff to her at school soon too. We were both calm and nice to eachother and weren't mean at all and i didn't sense any bad vibes either. We are both not angry or anything about the break up, she's actually i THINK getting into a relationship with a guy that she has been hanging out with since the break up. So do i continue to talk to her and gradually persway her to hang out with me? I mean it doesn't break my heart when i stop talking to her. I have a life and am working on myself and would maybe sometime like to try things again with her, (not right this second because i know deep down i haven't full changed myself and need more work). But since she's with this other guy this could make things difficult as well. I am still seeing other girls and going on dates as well so i'm not putting my life on hold while i see how things go with her. Does this seem like an OK approach? any comments/suggestions?

Oh and we broke up about a month ago. I don't cry or go crazy when she said she didn't want to hang out.

if you don't think you are ready right now, and you haven't changed as much as you feel you need to - chances are trying to persuade her would simply not work out.

I think you need to focus on you, and let her try another relationship. It won't be enjoyable - but you'll have the necessary time to work on yourself.

If she and this other guy get serious ... that's the way it goes. Chances are it is going to happen whether you push or not - the only difference being pushing will most likely push her away.

she already said no and asked for her stuff, i think you need to drop it for awhile and maybe come back to the idea down the road - after you have grown and been in another semi-serious relationship, to allow for analysis.

If she contacts you, by all means respond, but don't contact her.

amen to this post...if she contacts you you can respond otherwise dont and keep on living your life...id bet my right testicle that you find someone better who is a better fit for you and makes you happier....so dont start looking to reinvest in her especially if shes moving on. Let things go...if things do happen then they do but i would not suggest pressing them and id start looking forward to bigger and better things.

Archived