Playful squirrels...? lol

MattW
1 COBRA VERSUS 7 SQUIRRELS AND A MO...
1 COBRA VERSUS 7 SQUIRRELS AND A MONGOOSE

Heh, a couple of years ago, while looking out my back window, I noticed two squirrels playfully chasing each other around my back yard, up the tree, etc. It was pretty comical to watch. Surprisingly, they've been around since then, chasing each other and goofing off every summer. This year, they've apparently decided to start teasing my dog, lol. My dog chased one squirrel back to the tree; my dog circled the tree, looking up to see where it went, and on the other side of the tree, the squirrel was latched on, about head level with my dog, peeking around the corner and twitching its tail. As my dog circled the tree, so did the squirrel.

Then, a few days ago, my dog was laying in the backyard, looking towards the tree, and the one squirrel comes sneaks around and is literally standing right behind my dog, just kinda looking at him, doing that tail twitch thing. My dog didn't even turn around! XD Today, my dog chased the one squirrel, and it went on top of my garage, stood at the corner peering down at my dog. My dog stared back up at it, wagging his tail, while the squirrel stared back down, looking almost like he was wagging his tail, too! lol

It's hilarious to watch. Are squirrels actually that playful? At first, I thought they were just scared of my dog, but now I can't help but think they love to screw with him, heh heh.

Archived