Facebook Pictures

Bella20

Anyone else feel like some people should tone it down with the pictures on facebook? Seriously, ~ 40 of my friends are semi naked in the profile picture. What's that all about!?!

Yes, I absolutely think people need to tone it down with semi-nude pics. The new trend is for employers to look up prospective employees on Facebook/Myspace or Google them in general. Even if you have your settings to private, these pictures are not private. It's fairly easy for someone to get past privacy filters.

Additionally, your "friends" can easily right click and download those pictures. Then they can do whatever they want with them.

I know that there was a teacher fired for having a picture on his facebook page that included him holding a gun. People also get turned down for jobs because of what is posted on your social networking site of choice. Is it an ethical practice? I don't think so. But is it what people do? Absolutely.

People definitely need to think twice before they post any type of pics. Even if your "naughty bits" aren't showing, you might want to think twice before you click "upload."

If I had the body, I'd do it too Honest!

It's not the semi-nudity that bothers me. It's the laaaaaame poses and the sheer multitude of pictures. Do people even go out just to have fun anymore? It seems like the sole purpose of going out these days is to take pictures to post on facebook. This is quite unsettling to me.

If I had the body, I'd do it too Honest!

It's not the semi-nudity that bothers me. It's the laaaaaame poses and the sheer multitude of pictures. Do people even go out just to have fun anymore? It seems like the sole purpose of going out these days is to take pictures to post on facebook. This is quite unsettling to me.

haha, i may be slightly guilty of the latter. I have my camera with me everywhere and after a few drinks, well..

haha, i may be slightly guilty of the latter. I have my camera with me everywhere and after a few drinks, well..

Yes, but for some reason I think it's cute when you do it (from what I've seen on ENA anyway). You actually look like you are having a good time. You're not doing it to show off your modeling skills and that makes all the difference.

Oh come on, this is more than just that..

The photoshopping and the bright lights that make your face disappear are a bit much. I still maintain that cropping is fine. And people do look better at certain angles. I can understand why they wouldn't want to put one up that makes them look massive or disfigured.

Archived