How Many Sexual Partners Until You're Grossed Out By Them?

vertigoxo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to be young forever. I don't think age matters when it comes to sexual attraction; A 40 year old woman can be sexier than a 18 year old if she knows how to work it.

Lol! That's not what I meant. I don't mean we start looking like Quasimoto. I mean that once our "innocence" or "purity" is gone, it's gone. There are no degrees or taperings. It's just gone. So once we commit to having sex, we're all "used" to one degree or another.

Lol! That's not what I meant. I don't mean we start looking like Quasimoto. I mean that once our "innocence" or "purity" is gone, it's gone. There are no degrees or taperings. It's just gone. So once you commit to having sex, we're all "used" to one degree or another.

I understand, lol! I think the word "used" is a little harsh though, don't you agree? We're not Kleenex tissues!

I don't think there really is a set number on what is gross, as long as they're clean. Surely, it may bother me at one point, but in all actuality - the past is the past and there's nothing that I can do about it but accept it. I know because I've learned the hard way. It wasn't until my boyfriend told me to stop living in his past, that I realized he was right. I was making myself too miserable on things I can't change. I do know that I'm the only one he's sleeping with now, and that's all that matters.

Both men and women can answer this. How many partners your boy/girlfriend had in the past are you willing to overlook and be with them sexually regardless?
I don't really know and wouldn't care about the number. All that matters is that he is 100% clear of STD's and cares about me. The past is the past....

How many partners until you look at them in disgust and keep away from them?
Same answer as the first one. I don't care about the number, only him as a person and if he cares about me...

Also, how many people in the past have you had sex with, and do you hope your future husband/wife is willing to overlook the number?
Only 1 and that's my boyfriend. He's not into numbers. But I guess it must have made him feel special to him that he deflowered me, LOL.....

For the record, I've had sex with 2 different guys. I would keep an open mind how many partners my future partner would have, the past is the past, right?
Yes the past is the past, don't focus on that too much. If you weren't there at the time the past happened then it's not your year. Nohing to be concern about.

What about you guys/gals? answered that one. Still with the same guy...
It's not the number, it's the intention. If the man is currently a one woman man his number is irrelevant.

I'll make one amendment to this, and then agree. As long as the people involved are all on the same page, then it's okay. Not all relationships are two people and not all relationships are monogamous. Variety is the spice of life!

I have a question... Why is that? :S (The more older you get, the less we shouldn't care thing)?

that's a great point. i think the numbers go up each year for some, and yes, as you get older, some are more comfortable with their bodies and their sexuality. it's a bit easier, for some, to separate the sex from the emotion and what, perhaps, we used to see as a means to an end....marriage, children. the rules change for some. don't get me wrong, i love the emotion...but sometimes it's just not needed.

Straight on! That said, I also respect virgins and people who don't really have that much many partners (me being one as well).

I respect anyone who knows himself/herself well enough to behave maturely and in line with what he/she's comfortable with, and do so without judging everyone around him/her for not doing the same thing.

We all deserve respect to live our lives as we see fit, as long as we're not hurting people in the process.

I respect anyone who knows himself/herself well enough to behave maturely and in line with what he/she's comfortable with, and do so without judging everyone around him/her for not doing the same thing.

We all deserve respect to live our lives as we see fit, as long as we're not hurting people in the process.

I have a feeling that you may have had threesomes/foursomes/orgies in your past, no offence but I think you do! Did you?!

I am also a woman who loves her body. I want to someday have a professional photographer take nude pictures (artsy nude portraits, of course) of me. But of course, some people have told me that that is a "sl-tty" idea, I'm like WHAT!??

It's like female singers like Christina Aguilera, or Madonna. God forbid they show sex appeal in their songs and videos. Christina is very self assured in her sexuality, but she is still shunned and is called under every bad name under the sun. Pathetic.

Each year?' Interesting. Yea that must be kool, each year a different one, LOL...

hahaha! yeah....when i was young! there have been some rough years! haha! but in the rough years, there was a lot of reflecting...got to know ME! but my 20's...it was a different time. we didn't even know what HIV was. we were just careful not to get pregnant!

I have a feeling that you may have had threesomes/foursomes/orgies in your past, no offence but I think you do! Did you?!

I am also a woman who loves her body. I want to someday have a professional photographer take nude pictures (artsy nude portraits, of course) of me. But of course, some people have told me that that is a "sl-tty" idea, I'm like WHAT!??

It's like female singers like Christina Aguilera, or Madonna. God forbid they show sex appeal in their songs and videos. Christina is very self assured in her sexuality, but she is still shunned and is called under every bad name under the sun. Pathetic.

Yes, I've had all manner of funsies. I believe life is meant to be experienced, and experience it I have.

Yes, I've had all manner of funsies. I believe life is meant to be experienced, and experience it I have.

What are your opinions on people who are comfortable with their bodies/sexuality to the point of wearing a bit less clothing that what is considered "acceptable" in today's norm? It seems that even if a woman has cleavage showing, other women will glare at them to death!

Ex-gf did that, but there is always the danger they fall into the wrong hands. But if it's a preofessional you will be fine.

Ex-gf did that, but there is always the danger they fall into the wrong hands. But if it's a preofessional you will be fine.

Oh no, don't worry, I'm going to hire a fully licensed professional photographer. I want to take these pictures to look back on them someday and be proud at how beautiful God has created me.

I don't understand that people allow extreme violence on TV, but would freak out if a nipple slips out.

you should see what I wear then..

I don't walk outside naked. I respect the law. However, I shouldn't be shunned by other women just because I want to look nice that day and dress down a bit. Not like I would take it all the way (One thing at a time; Cleavage with jeans, or a mini skirt but a modest shirt on top.)

Oh no, don't worry, I'm going to hire a fully licensed professional photographer. I want to take these pictures to look back on them someday and be proud at how beautiful God has created me.

I don't understand that people allow extreme violence on TV, but would freak out if a nipple slips out.

Well maybe they have a point, as TV should be for everyone and not everyone wants to see nipples on TV.

Archived