lost with love

rally199

So im 19 years old ive been with four girls in my life nothing long term because three out of the four of them i broke up because i did not like them and the 4th i guess i let her get a way. Now im at the point where i want a long term relation ship and this isent a rebound or any thing ive been single for over a year. the main thing is that it is hard to find a girl espesialy most of the time im around girls there with there my friends witch would be there boy friend even when i go to partys there may be acouple of single girls there but there eather too young or im not feelin them. ive tried internet dating does not work!!! or atleast for me.

i wish i could just walk out the door and find the love of my life lol

I know! I wish i could just go to school one day, and the girl of my dreams will just pop up and ask me out or something haha.

But unfortunately that probably won't happen.. You just have to persevere! Go to public places where there are a lot of people, or ask some of your friends if they know anyone they could hook you up with, there are only so many places or events you can go to until to find that one girl!

Ah, you're young. Give it another 10 years or so before you really start grumbling about finding love. Right now is the perfect time for you to be selfish about your life and go out to explore the world!

X2 on this. You're a youngin. wait until mid 20s or later to start wanting to settle down lol.

Ah, you're young. Give it another 10 years or so before you really start grumbling about finding love. Right now is the perfect time for you to be selfish about your life and go out to explore the world!

Exactly! Oh, how it kills me when I see people your age getting upset and worried about finding love. If I knew then what I know now...

PLEASE just go out and enjoy your youth! Have fun, meet people, experience life, be silly... believe me when I say you will have PLENTY of time to be locked down.

Exactly! Oh, how it kills me when I see people your age getting upset and worried about finding love. If I knew then what I know now...

PLEASE just go out and enjoy your youth! Have fun, meet people, experience life, be silly... believe me when I say you will have PLENTY of time to be locked down.

i don't consider being with some one on lock down lol i just want some one to share my life with why cant i meet people and have fun and be silly with a girl friend? ive basicaly been alone my 19 years after awhile i have gotten tired of that its not like im saying im trying to settle down and get married and have kids i want to wate till im at least 30+ with a good job for all that

i don't consider being with some one on lock down lol i just want some one to share my life with why cant i meet people and have fun and be silly with a girl friend? ive basicaly been alone my 19 years after awhile i have gotten tired of that its not like im saying im trying to settle down and get married and have kids i want to wate till im at least 30+ with a good job for all that

That's fine to want to have someone to share your life with, just try not to get too wrapped up in the idea of being alone or worried you won't find someone. Don't make your whole life about being with someone because then you REALLY will be lonely. Noone wants to be needed that badly. I think we're just trying to say to enjoy your life and be content with what it is. I usually get surprised by love, because my best and brightest loves have always come when I least expected them.

Archived