3's company

fracas

My gf and I are trying to arrange a threesome, but we haven't yet put much effort into the search for another female partner because we've been so busy. Well, the other day a gorgeous girl who fits our physical criteria perfectly approached me and started a conversation, showing obvious interest. I was on my lunch break and unable to stay and chat, so I asked for her number and told her that I'd call her.

So here's the question - What now? This girl showed interest in me and doesn't even know yet that I have a gf, and certainly doesn't expect that I'm only interested in bringing her in as a third. So how do I take this unexpected situation and try to turn it into the desired outcome? There are several paths that we could take, but I wonder which has the greatest chance of success. Do I just call her, get to know her a little over the phone and then drop the bomb? Or do I let her know first-thing about the gf and invite her to hang out as friends as if I had no idea she was interested in me in the first place, only to breach the subject of a 3-way weeks or months later?

What do you think? We were planning to just find someone online, but this girl is exactly what we were hoping to find.

Personally, I think you have already ruined the chance to make this happen with positive results with this girl. She should have been at least told that you have a girlfriend before numbers were exchanged, and if not, immediately after prior to leaving. Remember she was interested in you by yourself, your girlfriend was not around and there was no mention of her. By the way, does your girlfriend know about you having this other girls number?

If you are trying to truly have a successful encounter, I would suggest that you and your girlfriend either continue the online route together or go out together to areas where "criteria" you look for is met by both of you and not just one.

I say forget this one, there will be plenty more who are equally attractive to both of you.

This all sounds very sordid, like you are preying on unsuspecting women.

You should have just kept it as friends and told her about your wife and tried to meet up altogether. I think the minute this girl finds out you have a girlfriend who also wants to get friendly, he is going to run a mile!

You need to make your enquiries within a place where other people are looking for that I think, ie. on-line or at parties or something!?

Yeah, well as I said before, we had no intentions of meeting someone while just out and about. We were planning to use the internet. How could it seem that I'm "preying" on women? I didn't approach her and never mentioned anything about us getting together in any capacity. The entire meeting lasted just a few minutes, and most of that was just small talk, until I noticed the time and told her that I needed to get back to work, at which point she asked if I would call her sometime and I got her number. I considered telling her that I had a gf, but then I thought that it would seem more sketchy to tell her but then to still ask for her number.

Rather than just give up, I might just give her a call and after some small talk tell her everything and see how she reacts. Worst case, she'll say "no", so it's not a big deal.

I think one of the first things you should do is ask her if she's into girls or at least curious about them. If she responds positively, then you should drop the gf + threesome bomb. I think it's better to do sooner than later. It wouldn't be fair to string her along, getting to know her for a bit, then drop them on her as she's becoming more interested in you as a supposedly single guy.

Honestly, the odds don't sound very good. But it's worth a shot. Finding the right third person is the hardest part of a threesome after all.

Archived