Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I'm almost back at the flat, I'm really not looking forward to going into the emptiness but you know what, I'm not gonna let this beat me, I'm gonna go in, do what and need to do and then I'm going out with the lads for a few beers. You're probably gonna be in the local with him, well enjoy that little crack den with your new toy! I seriously want to scream at you today but you know what, tonight I'm gonna go out and be me, I'm gonna have a smile on my face and be approachable and sociable, I won't be miserable, not today.

I've not written to you in a while and I'm happy about that. I do still think of you and miss you but there is some distance there. Your loss still makes me cry. Last night I was considering whether myself & a friend had something more than friendship. It is scary as I don't know how to progress & my fear of rejection is heightened at the moment. I looked back at our relationship & mourned how everything seemed to just fall into place. Those first kisses and your confidence meant a lot to me. I always thought that having experienced a relationship like ours I wouldn't fear beginning a new one but I do & it is infinitely more scary because of the rejection I have experienced.

Being on the recieving end of being dumped and rejected it is hard to pull myself up & put myself out there which is what I need to do. I don't feel worth it although logically I am.

I'm just confused right now & I think that's okay. I just wish it wasn't so f@&king scary!

"Waiting for my lovely to pick me up" you're getting on my ****ing nerves right now, I'm SO angry!!

Why has this been so easy for you, just tell me that. Why!?

Did I not mean anything at all you? Was I not good enough? What did he have that I didn't, apart from the obvious?

I gave you everything I had, treated you like a princess but that wasn't enough. I loved you with all of my heart and more and you didn't give a toss, did you?

Does he know you cheated on him with me? **** you and **** him too.

If he does know and he's still with you, you deserve each other. The thought of you now just makes me sick. You make me sick.

Good luck with finding someone who will love you like I did, because you won't, I promise you that. Nobody will stick you with and put up with the crap you put me through.

To hell with you.

Im actually pretty much over you rachel. You did a number on me in the beginning but i kept my dignity and walked away with my head held high, the funny thing is that I dont think you know what you even did when you kind of just dissapeared. You said there was no hard feelings and time took its toll so to me that means that you thought we just kind of drifted apart. Thats not what happened I fell for you and i had big feelings I even told you about it and you agreed. Then you just pushed me away, but at the same time I feel like you still wanna hear from me. Maybe im wrong. Either way I will never ever reach out to you. You hurt me bad though you dont even know it bc you are an immature little brat. Well goodbye ray I suffered long enough and now you are becoming a distant memory, man I am so happy at how much progress ive made these last months you were consuming me at one point. Now you are a nagging thought thats on its way out. Be good , I had fun for the short time we spent together I wish you were more direct with me and told me how you felt ever, but thats just you i guess..ms un emotional. take care and thanks for the memories.

You're a ****ing coward who doesn't give a ****ing **** about what she's done!

You've hurt me, broke me, torn me apart, put me through hell and back yet you're the one who gets to be happy whilst I'm left alone? Picking up the pieces?

You don't ****ing care. I honestly do wish you well, but I seriously hope one day you feel what I felt, my heart breaking. You understand the pain I went through.

Karma will get you.

You know, I totally understand this. My ex didn't intentionally harm me, and I don't know what your situation was, but I hope my ex feels this torn apart. I hope he realizes what a mistake he made, and that he suffers now that I'm not in his life.

People are so strange. Why would they call you beautiful? Why would they say you're an amazing person? What amazing, beautiful person abuses the trust of their partner? Cheats on them? You would say hurtful things to me just to make yourself feel better. You would talk about me in a negative way to try and make it seem like it was "for the best". You can't come to terms with the fact that you hurt someone who loved you deeply. You're in denial. You were always the type to run from the truth, from dealing with problems head on.

I always wanted to work things out but your head in the sand approach to everything just exacerbated our relationship. You're so fake, you put on this pretence of this sweet perfect girl and have everyone dancing to your tune. I found out what you really are like, albeit in the hardest possible way. I'm trying to take comfort knowing I know you're not a good person and it usually works. Sometimes though, it annoys me that you're still believed to be so amazing by everyone when the truth is you CHEATED TWICE.

You threw away someone who loved you. You hurt me so much and you don't even care. I can't believe after six years it meant so little to you how it made me feel. You changed. You're an enemy to me now and I never want to see your lying face again. Scumbag.

I miss you so much it hurts. It has been two months now, and the hurt is not going away. I miss you as much as ever. I wake up in the middle of the night every night, with this deep pressing pain in my heart, missing you and wanting to hear your voice so bad, telling me it was all a bad dream that is over now.

You said I was pressuring you to marry me, but you are the one who started putting the idea in my head, planting the seed. You said I would move up there after I graduate to be with you. You said soon I wouldn’t have to worry about not having health benefits and you would take care of it. You asked me how I felt about being a step mom. You told me that when I graduate this May I could look out in the audience and see my fiance. You put the idea in my head first, and I dared to open up and believe you. Now you won't even be there when I graduate. You were the one who told me you were opening up your heart to me and asked me to please not break it. Well you are the one who ripped my heart out and stomped on it and killed a part of me. You did it suddenly and without warning. You said you would never leave me. How dare you rip my heart out. And you ripped it in 3 places, because I loved your two little beautiful boys like they were my own. Do you know I almost broke down in Target yesterday because I saw some toys I wished I could buy your sons? And when I see anything about T-ball or little league, it's all I can do to not fall apart, because I remember your boys games, and how excited they would get when I would see them play.

Every day for 14 months, you were a big part of my life. We talked every day. You were my best friend. I dared to open up to you and tell you things I never told anyone. I loved you with all my heart, and I tried to be so good to you and your boys. Ok, so you think I pressured you to marry you? The only reason why was because I wanted to take care of you. Remember when I told you that? That I wanted to take care of you, and you said no one had ever said that to you before? You said all 3 of your ex-wives, and your ex-girlfriends treated you like crap, and all I wanted was to be good to you. All I wanted to do was rub your feet after the end of your long hard day at work, help you with your boys, have dinner for you when you got home, encourage you when you got up in the morning before work, that’s why I wanted to move close to you and marry you some day. Oh yeah, and because of your “no sex before marriage” rule you said we should follow, but you were never consistent with, yeah, I wanted to be free to enjoy that with you too. So does that make me such an evil person, that you had to rip my heart out like this, and cut me out of your life so suddenly and without warning, and now you ignore me? I had my faults, and believe me, I kick myself every day for the mistakes I made with you, and I wish I could do things over again. But overall I was still good to you. I didn’t deserve this. Do you have a conscious? Do you ever feel bad for the way you handled this? Do you ever think about me, the way I think about you? You said you read the bible every day, and try to live a good life. Well so do I. I read the same bible, and I would have never just ended it without an explanation or trying to resolve it. I would have given you some closure. You just left me hanging and wondering why, with you saying you wanted to take a breather, but then never contacting me or responding to me again. How could you tell me you love me every day for 14 months, and then rip my heart out? I hope someday you will see that I only had the best intentions for you. I just wanted to love you and treat you like a king, treat you better than you have ever known in your life. I would have never hurt you the way your exes hurt you, or the way you hurt me. NEVER!

A, I've had another breakdown. 14 months and i was doing ok and was happy when visiting/exploring san fran recently. But i work a lot with photos and I just can't bring myself to delete yours/ours from my iphoto and if i scroll up and see them sometimes, I just miss you even more. I love you and miss you so much, your smile, the softness of your chin, your twinkling eyes. Im crying. I wonder how your leg is doing, I just want to ask you about your ankle and is it better now. I just wanted to be there for you, just make you happy. I just want you to be happier now than you were with me, just really really happy, ok?

I tried so hard, so hard. I realized my faults, all my mistakes. I even prayed and begged for you to come back (even though i am inconsequential in the eyes of a larger entity if it so existed). I didn't know what else I could have done. Maybe i could have been less

embarrassed and less fearful of telling you how I felt. I did hurt you but I never ever left you. Every single day like being single on valentines day.

I wish you to be happier than ever now but if for some reason you are not, i have to be honest and say that in that case, please give me another chance. I can truly honestly without hesitation say, i will reject all the riches in the world for a life where i had nothing but you by my side.

H

You know, I totally understand this. My ex didn't intentionally harm me, and I don't know what your situation was, but I hope my ex feels this torn apart. I hope he realizes what a mistake he made, and that he suffers now that I'm not in his life.

Dumped for someone, lied to, cheated on. Not pleasant. ):

I can't stop looking at your Facebook. I always go on from my friends account to see how you're doing, to see if you're okay. But why should I see if you're okay after what you did? It's because I have a heart and I will never stop caring about you, even if I try to stop. I could never hurt you the way you've hurt me, why can't I hate you? This would make everything easier. But again, I can never hate you.

I've been thinking of doing a list of good and bad things about you, to help a little.

So here goes...

The bad - how you treated me, how you lied to me, how you hurt me, how you didn't keep any of your promises, how you cheated on me, how you left me for him. That's all I have.

I was on your Facebook before and I saw your status which said "being a mummy's girl tonight, feel so ill and weak that it's making me want to cry again."

You've got no idea how much I want to be there for you, to make you smile and give you a cuddle. All I wanted to was come to your house with flowers and chocolate to cheer you up, hah stupid right?

It's because I still love you, I always will.

But you chose him, so bye.

She lives on campus along with me. A few days since you told me you didn't want to see me again. We used to spend every night together watching movies, ordering delivery, doing homework together, talking about everything, laughing.. Now you went back to him and you have zero desire to see me again.

I woke up today knowing that you'd also be on campus like me and the entire day, I was holding out hope I'd get a text from you to go for lunch like we use to do. I never did. And I never saw you walking to and from my classes. It's like you've really disappeared for good. I can't tell if you have made it a point not to see me or it was just coincidence. But either way, another day has gone by and it's another lonely heart that continues to shrivel up in pain.

A, I want you to know that it wasn't your fault. None of it. I am strong enough to accept full responsibility. You are a wonderful kind person and you look for good in others and want to help the world. If you come under the influence of someone who appears to be that person (but in reality isn't), then it's not your fault. And for me to point out in a harsh controlling way this fact, the reality of this persons influence, of course, you got upset and hurt. I was extra-harsh too because I thought it would jolt you out of whatever it is/was and I was too hurt myself to realize any better.

I really wanted to change the world too and I really do believe in helping others less fortunate. When I was trying to work on my projects, I still had the energy and drive and will to try and do so. I am really tired now, that laptop I used to lug around, I havnen't opened in months. This is the same work for which I had to rush back home and not be able to spend as much time with you as you liked. I was different then, had energy and hope. I don't think I really want anything now, and I want you to forgive me if I don't achieve the things I set out to do and promised myself (and you) that I would. i am too tired, and once again, I am sorry I made you unhappy. I just don't have words now, again, and all i can offer you are my tears, real ones.

I am trying very hard to not give up, not give up...

H

I would like to tell him.. I can't believe you did this to me AGAIN!!!! Here is an idea... IF you don't "know what you want." THEN DON'T LET ME PLAN A WEDDING and let me SPEND $1000 on a wedding dress you stupid @$$ hole!!!...

=) I feel a little better...

but still sad, and miss him... ok.. now the other feelings....

I would also like to tell him.. that I miss him and wish I could turn back the hands of time and do things differently, I miss having a best friend, someone to always talk to, someone to cuddle with and kiss... I MISS HIM SOO MUCH that every night I think to myself, "I can't do this, it is too hard, my heart is dying and I feel sick to my stomache." Then somehow that feeling resides and I am ok again. I realize that I can do more than I thought I could.

Yesterday I sent you a text that you won't be able to contact me through facebook or the phone. My phone will be disconnected soon.

I'm hurting a bit more today. It's sinking in that we won't talk for a long time. A year, I'm guessing. You have no way to contact me. You know where I live, that's it.

I don't have anyone to talk to about this, really. I just wish I felt better.

I'm fighting the temptation to snoop today. It's my day off work and thank god because yesterday was a nightmare. I wanted to call you for comfort, but I didn't. I missed us yesterday. Pictures of you have been popping up on friends feeds and it serves as a reminder that you're still part of their lives.

I'm trying so hard to not even look to see if your dot is green on gchat. I need to go for a run or something.

I can take care of myself better than you think I can.

Grief, grief, grief.

I don't think about you that often during the day but I do dream about you every night. You are always there in my dreams. I do miss you but I know we can't go back because you don't have that 'special love' for me. We can't go back because you lacked empathy. We can't go back because you belittled my feelings & put me down.

I am glad you were part of my life & I'm deeply sorry you're not in it because I love you. I miss the old you. I miss the you who was more accepting & less egotistical.

Do you miss me? Do you sometimes wish you could see me & see how I am? Or did you really hate me so much? There was so much anger directed towards me latterly. Has that gone? How do you express it now? Or was it simply that I had trapped you & was the cause? I may never to know.

I am moving on and it is getting better but it does still hurt. And I still miss you. And I still love you.

I've had a nice day so I guess this is a bit of controlled grief. Feels good to cry x

2 days ago I had strange feeling. There was this emptiness and how the memories of you and me are so long gone in the past. At least we can be in touch now. But when I text you and you text the next day I remember that I have been downgraded to friend rather than girlfriend. I talked to you and you are always full of good words for me as an individual, saying I am intelligent, have a huge heart. But then you bllamed me that I didn't care. How do you think the relationship caused you panic attacks? This is so hurtful yet you stick by it. I hate you for sticking by it. Because it somehow devalues me and what we had together. Can you really not see how messed up your life was at the time?

I am not sticking it out with anyone. I don't even think they will hurt me as much, I just don't want to do it again.

I am very unsure you have empathy towards me. I feel angry again and I really hope you don't find a decent woman. You probably will though because you are attractive and funny, anyone will fall for it like I did. It is so easy for men. You can date someone 10 years younger and still be fulfilled and have a family. My ticket to that has most likely passed and I have to look at older guys if I want something serious. Older guys with back problems and not that much sex.