Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Nynnja

I'm so angry you don't contact me, I'm so pissed off you don't care at all. I wish you a truly unhappy life, and I hope none of the women you'll chose to be with would ever want to be with you. I hope you experience the rejection I am experiencing now, I hope you suffer this anguish, I hope you cannot eat for days, I hope you cannot sleep, waiting for a call that'll never come. I hate you because you don't love me. You are mean and greedy, and I wish you all the worst.

Why is out of sight NOT out of mind for me???

I have no idea why you still invade my thoughts and why you are still in my heart.

I am trying so hard to just let go of the feelings I still have for you. I really don't want to hope and wish that you will change and come back to me. It really hurts me.

I just want to move on so desperately.

I still love you and on some level I always will. I think you're a retard but that's nothing new...I loved the fact you were human. Aren't we all a bit retarded on some level.

It hurts when you say you care very much for me. I am happy on one level because I am validated but on another it just hurts. Why do I have to be the strong one to cut off contact with you?

I still miss you. I really appreciated the time we had together. I'm sorry I can't tell you that because I know it is not what you want to hear as it would make you feel guilty x

Its been exactly 30 days of no contact now. I have no idea if we'll ever speak again. I admit I do secretly wish you would text me...or email me...anything. But I know thats just my bruised ego talking. What could we possibly talk about? I dont care about your amoral new "man" (if thats what you would call a person like that). Hell I dont even know if youre still seeing him. A lot can change in 30 days. For all I know you have several new guys youre screwing around with. Or maybe not. Whatever. Tired of you haunting my thoughts. Get outta my head already....I know damn well Im out of yours.

After 7 years of love,,and tolorate all your imperfection., many time i wished you go and never come back..many time I aske you

to leave, since our relationship going no where..we share nothing most of the time,but sometimes we used to restore all the passion and compassion and the roses of our beginning..even i forgive your cheating once,,but it is hard to change a scorpion..finally we broke up..

and I am 100 % sure this is the right thing I did.or I should do long time ago...BUT..I am in pain.and I am not a shame of that..

I know I love you soo deeply..and I feel my heart pulled out..with all your imperfection.. I love you., even when I know you not deserve it

Baby...

Letting go after 5 years is hard....but I've been thru worse....

You will never, ever know how hard I tried and how much I miss you, but all will be fine.

I hope you don't hurt, your ambivalance was not your fault, it happens....

5 years together....Really? After 5 years you still didn't know what you wanted??

I waited as long as I could for you to come to a decision, but I guess the decision wound up being mine in the end.

The way you left me just freaking hanging on was not deserved, you could have at least just let me go instead of just keeping me in some weird box that you would let me out of, give me a lil scrap of hope and a task, then stick me back in it, and I happily accepted that???? *** was wrong with me these last 2 years???

My spine and nutsack transplant were successful, I therefore excuse myself from this tom-freaking-foolery and sail-on....

You know me well enough, I'm back in control, and you know me baby!!

I'm already "back in the saddle", I forgot how much game I have..........but you remember now don't you??

today is harder than yesterday, and I wish I could sleep all day because I dont want to think of you anymore. you don't care at all, how can I handle your rejection? I just can't...

I'm crying again, and it's been 9 days of crying. You'd never imagine how much I miss you. you'd think that by this time, I must have forgotten you. you'd think I'm happy, meeting other men, laughing, but no. I'm here, writing to you, crying because I dont have you, struggling not to look on the internet. not even think about the possibility of contacting you, you were so clear with your disdain. I dont even know why I am still mourning you, you dont deserve me. O god, please I need to overcome this situation, I just cannot function like this. Please, I need to forget you, I need to move on, please, please...

I had a dream about you last night. I’m not sure how I feel about it. It’s the first time in a really long time I’ve had a dream with you in it. Remember when we first met and you used to invade my dreams? You used to get a kick out of the stories I’d tell you. I was good yesterday, but I’m thinking about you a lot today. Danielle told me that drill was this weekend. I’m apprehensive because tonight I have a birthday dinner planned and I’m afraid I may run into you. Wouldn’t that be perfect? Me trying to move on and then suddenly running into you? I know how you would spin that to make me out to be the crazy ex. I am a mixture of emotions because of you. I want for things to work out. I’m willing to keep it casual, but you have to give me time to get to that point. You have to understand that I am in love with you and this is hard for me. Why can’t I just hate you? Why can’t you be a horrid person?

Today is a day without distraction.. I don't have class and it's Friday.. I would always spend tonight with you and this is the first dimitriless Friday. I have a strange feeling today, I still know it's right to be without you because we don't connect on a deep level and because I want someone to treat me like a princess willingly, but I miss you today. Genuinely would just like to put my head on your chest and have the hours pass. It's amazing how time can twist reality into a place a falsetto memory where we are supposed to be together.. Where u were always open w me and you shared your feelings, where you couldn't stop kissing me and we shared intimate moments. But that isn't the reality now and I need to remember it never was. Even in the glimpses, we were never perfect.. Certainly not for each other. Somehow that doesn't make the pain subside, maybe because I always knew that. I keep having to stop myself from texting you I miss you, but what good would that do? Communication works two ways, if u really loved me you wouldn't have let me go with a simple "okay". That signifies you wanted it too, now you got it without the guilt. And if you missed me, you'd text me that. That you understood why I was upset about my bday and that you were wrong for being upset. But you don't, and you won't and the truth is I'm not sure I want you To. I just need to get used to your absence, I wish it was as easy as it is to type it to make that happen

I really miss my best friend. I'm really lonely back home without you. At this moment I want nothing more than to lying in your arms with the birds or playing MarioKart. I keep dreaming of the birds...I miss them. I miss your hands and arms. I miss your stomach. I miss your laugh. I think of your sister. I miss the way you would hug me every night before falling asleep.

It hurts so much that you say you care for me and want to be good friends. It's like you say I'm alright but just nit enough. Not loveable in a romantic way.

I feel so much more like myself these days and generally happier but I still miss you, or at least the old caring you. I'm feeling so very lonely at the moment.

So we spent basically all of november hanging out and getting to know each other and out of the blue you completely dropped me?? It was such a joke the whole time anyways first of all our age difference secondly I always was the one to contact you. Do you even think about me at all?? I know you miss the sex admit that at least. You are really a cold person and I hope your next man you dont treat like crap. I have never seen anything like that honestly. Yeah maybe im crazy for caring 3 months after the fact but I do and i cnt help the way ifeel. It was so random also, you just stopped talking to me, then tell me you miss me and go away. I had to just take time for myself. Are you hurt i didnt pursue you? Well when we talked on FB you were so distant and u acted like such a Bish that i said thats it. Then 3 weeks later you sent me some bs closure text. *** ??? Obviosiuly i wasnt gonna respond to that..what was that anyways??? Trying to make yourself feel better for being a chitty person? LOL what a joke. Then thats it..poof youre gone. I know what we had was not some long term relationship I get it was a little fling but i really liked you and I know you felt something also. Yeah you are probably over it bc thats you ms unemotional but just so you know you hurt me. And you handled whatever we had really badly..awful. I am getting over you slowly but surely yes I think about you a lot and replay memories in my head so I am letting time do its thing. I want to reach out to you and see how you react but I know you will act like a little snot as usual. Well, take care and I hope you grow up a little and learn how to treat people. I was so sweet to you and you dropped me like garbage then had the audacity to text me that there are no hard feelings like we mutually ended it. We didnt mutually end it! You ended it cuz youre immature. I guess thats all i gotta say for now have fun with yuore roomates smoking weed all night and taking pills good luck with that. Ha, you havent even texted me to say sorry cause you prolly feel you did nothing wrong..ok i gotta go

I think it is just loneliness in general, not a specific desire for you. I'm just so used to having you to fill my time. I guess that's the problem with falling in love with your best friend I guess. When the relationship doesn't work out the void in your life is even bigger. You were the one I would chat to when I was bored, or something was bothering me. And I don't have that now.

I want to text u so badly right now.. Liza is beig such a bad friend.. I'm not sure we can be friends and I don't even know if it bothers her. She broke whatever part of me felt okay after u and I are over . I dk how I feel about us this second, confused. I'm sort of angry you haven't texted me which is also stupid considering I broke up w u? But I'm angry you couldn't say more than okay and realize y I was mad. Kind of mad at you for not fighting and sad in general bc I miss you. I wish we could talk. I wih we could be in each others lives, I have given up the closest person to me in this lonely city and u don't seem to care. I want to be okay, I want to forget you. I want to stand alone. Why can't that be instantaneous? Why does your brain trick you into thinking something that's just not true

We passed each other at work today, and you gave me the most awkward of smiles. You've told me you feel guilty for me being sad and it makes it uncomfortable for you to be around me. I don't know why you feel guilty. Now the dust has settled from the breakup I can see how many other things in my life I'm not happy with, now that I don't have you to distract me. It's going to be a big effort to change my approach to my life, to become a stronger person, more able to set boundaries with other people. And that makes me sad, how overwhelmed I feel with the task at hand.

I remember this month some time is one of your "friend"'s birthdays. I remember what you did before at one of their parties while we were still together. Indulged in your pure lustful side that I hate so much and cheated on me. Well this time we aren't together so go enjoy being the **** you are. I guarantee you won't get anything as good as we had or ANYONE as good to you as I was. This much I know. So go ahead and get the second best. If you can even call it second best. The types of guys you go for these days are amazingly terrible.

You picked a lucky one with me, annnnnd you threw it away. You're such an idiot. Fools like you will never learn. I'm glad I don't know the exact date of her birthday, I'd think about it even more. I don't know why, it shouldn't bother me that much really, I know you don't deserve me. You just had that strange charisma about you that lets you win people over so easy before you stab them in the back.

Oh and you're starting Uni this month too huh? Hey at least you won't have to deal with heartbreak by being stabbed in the back during YOUR finals week. I still passed them though, even some A's so screw you. Honestly I despise you, for breaking my trust, hooking me on you even when I know you're bad news, treating me like dirt. Everything. If I EVER see you again it will be too soon. You are dead to me. You mean nothing to me now.

Today waking up wasn't so bad, Bentley and I snuggled and he was being a really sweet puppy. Then I woke up determined to go the pool but it was cloudy then I laid out but it was cold. I just miss the simple things , text messages talking hanging out. Yet I still know we can't be together, I am still having urges to text you that I miss you or ask you how you are. What's the point? I know it would make me more upset but the instant gratification is tough to resist at this moment. I just wish I could make it go away

I miss you today. I hope you are not out at the bars tonight because I really want to have fun with my girlfriends. This will be the first time I'll be out when the guard crew is out. I'm thinking it might be a bad idea, but I'll avoid the alcohol and if I see you I'll probably walk in the other direction....hopefully. I watched band of brothers just to get any tears out of my system just in case....

Who is she?

You posted a photo of a girl. Her fingernails are bright purple and she's wearing an ugly sweater. Her hair is cut super short the way you always hinted at me to cut mine.

Maybe she'll fit you better.

She doesn't seem anything like me and that, for some reason, is comforting.

Ugh. I feel sad today... and feeling sad makes me miss you. I think it's really because I'm PMSing haha. I just miss cuddling and hanging out.. Do you even think about me anymore? Will you even text me on my birthday next week? I doubt it. Why did you throw everything away...