Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Hey,

I figured by now you would have sent me a pic of your new baby. I am began to wonder if you had complications but that isn't for me to know. For some stupid reason, my heart just won't let go. My mind/common sense have already kicked you out the door but the heart.. well, it ain't happening soon enough. I suppose that is the way of these things, don't know... never been here before.

You are married now but interestingly enough, that doesn't kill the hope. I see the marriage as a failure, you will do to him what you did to me and others. I feel for your child but maybe it will change you. Not for my benefit but for yours I hope.

Bleh. It's been just over three years. I am stronger and I have survived the worst of it. The emotional longings stay on however, nobody knows just how long until they are done. Gonna stay busy, all I can do. Plan out my month and then do it again. Seems to work as I get the satisfaction that I'm not wasting my time thinking of you. I waste a few minutes sure but not days or even weeks like before.

Just felt like letting you know that. No that I have, get away from me. Ugh.

I still can't believe you ended it after 9 years together in just 3 weeks. You were all alone, starting a temporary long distance relationship with me in one the largest cities in the country, and I believe you became confused and overwhelmed. You consoled your family that is filled with poor relationship advice and experience instead of our loving, mutual friends as well as me!

You never even gave us a chance to develop us, or see what the next chapter of our lives would be. All of the struggles we had overcome; all of the milestones achieved. For what now? Not even a month ago, you had said you wanted to grow old with me and I had been saving for a ring. This all seems like such a bad dream. Our love was so strong and the castle we had built together was truly beautiful.

I hope this is worth it. Our castle has become my castle and I am fortifying it with each passing day...

I tried to meditate but all I could see was the clearest picture of your sleeping face. I'm so sad that I chose to fall in love with you. For me it was always a conscious choice. I'm really sad for you because you are very influenced by those around you. You are also immature and insecure. I hate to think that the best act of love I can do for the both of us is let you go. Maybe it is. I have to accept that you do know your own path. I felt I knew mine. I hate my faith in you as a person because I don't know who it comes from. I hate all the positive things I felt about you. I'm so deeply attached to you. I don't know who I am anymore. I hate love. Down with love. I can't decide if my emotions are a strength or a weakness. I wish I could turn all this faith & love I have for you inwards. I hope you feels it's loss but I feel that your new biggest fan will keep on giving. I just miss your ugly face. Grow up in your own time then. Your the most annoying person I have ever met, you always have been.

I feel like for a really long time I was holding on to something that was just not there. I knew it was gone but I couldn't let go. I wanted to keep you as mine, I liked knowing that we were always doing things together and I had you....now, you're going wild and go to these club events and whatever. You're not even who you used to be and I was in denial about that this whole time (also had you blocked so I didn't know just how much you were going out) Bottom line is, you're happy with this crazy party lifestyle and its like I'm this miserable blob of nothingness just struggling to get by.

I really want to reclaim my life. For ME.

God, I just felt so good when we met. I've never felt like that before. And then when it was over I felt so empty. Still do. Its so weird to know that it even happened, it feels so surreal to look back on it all and how absolutely AMAZING you made me feel then. Now its just another experience in my life like anything else. Damn.

It's your birthday today, I had an amazing weekend planned, and before we broke up you turned down the trip I planned, I knew then the reason, and a half hour later you confirmed... You ended our relationship because the new age cult you joined told you to. You are brainwashed... You are weak... You treat me like a stranger now.. And yet I still love you.. Find yourself again.. It's the only way you will find yourself back in my life

I keep having dreams that you are in a relationship with another man. Maybe the best way to let you go is to imagine that, rather than being hit by a bus or something, you are gay. You always were a bit effeminate. Then there is no - you're not good enough I reject you - just you were born with the wrong sexual organs! Sometimes humour is the only way x

I am washing my hands of you. its been a month and while I am lonely I know there is love out there for me waiting for me to accept it. You on the other hand are trapped in your own little world and threw away an amazing future with a man who loved and supported you unconditionally. You will always have a special place in my heart and I wish you the best. If you ever need a friend you know how to get in touch with me, but you killed my trust in you the day you left.

You are so sad, so depressed over this breakup that you initiated, well stop making yourself the victim, you could stop hurting at any time by just admitting you were wrong and apologizing to me. I am not mad at you even though you broke my heart.. but I am no longer going to pursue you, if you want me in your life you need to come after me.

After a year of chasing you, a year of lies you told me, I finally know this is dead and was never meant to be.

I hate you for willingly hurting me, and not having any remorse, but I understand as you said yourself "That happens to everyone at some point".

It took you 3 days to try to reach out to me, and after 3 days you decided that you'll delete my number and never speak to me again. I never gave up on you for the past 3 years, and yet 3 days was enough for you to decide that i'm not worth knowing.

So enjoy your *****, and how happy you are that you cheated on me for her, and know that even though you're a player...I will never be an option again. You sure as hell will never find anyone who is like me, and reality may not ever kick in for you. But that's the one drop of confidence that I still have. I know that there is absolutely no one like me, and that it did not matter to you. I can't wait for the day, probably many many years from now, when you realize that all the shallow stupid selfish decisions you made ruined your life, and you are now stuck with those decisions.

I forgive the fact that you're human, and everyone makes mistakes, but most people feel remorse, and therefore you are dead to me. You are not a normal human being with a sense of conscience. You will continue to surround yourself with fakes and meaningless people, and sure everyone is full of hype, but when push comes to shove, what will they really contribute to your life? absolutely nothing. I don't wish you well, and I do hope that someday I have the opportunity to see you face all the turmoil you brought to my life. I'm going to forget I ever knew you, and sure as hell forget I ever dated you. I just have confidence in the long run that the decisions you have made are going to ruin your life. You tried to ruin my life, and I lost everyone in my former life, but I am now rising above, and am going to more than you ever will be. You are empty, all of your words are hype, there is never any substance. I am excited that you can look forward to a future of misery, and you don't even realize it yet.

peace

It's a gorgeous day outside and i keep wondering how you're spending it. Probably with your niece or riding your bike. I hope not with someone new. I'm missing you today. I've been spending the whole weekend with my friends, going out with them and their significant others. I'm literally the only single one now and it makes me miss you even more. I wish you could be spending this time with me too, not that you ever really went out with my group of friends anyhow. I miss you, i hope you miss me too. I know you don't, but i hope one day you will.

If you're not coming back, i just want to forget you, i want to be happy without you and not feel like a piece of me is missing.

It's a gorgeous day outside and i keep wondering how you're spending it. Probably with your niece or riding your bike. I hope not with someone new. I'm missing you today. I've been spending the whole weekend with my friends, going out with them and their significant others. I'm literally the only single one now and it makes me miss you even more. I wish you could be spending this time with me too, not that you ever really went out with my group of friends anyhow. I miss you, i hope you miss me too. I know you don't, but i hope one day you will.

If you're not coming back, i just want to forget you, i want to be happy without you and not feel like a piece of me is missing.

My thoughts exactly. And I know one day that day will come for us, h0pelessheart! hang in there! you are not alone!

Dear ex,

I really don't know what to say to you

I don't think you respect or even really care about me anymore. I've been replaced, so there really isn't anything left for me to do but move on as well. It sucks that you won't be there to see it, but I guess I need to accept the fact that life waits for no one and people will come and go from our lives. I wish you were one of the solid people who would hang in there like you promised, but just like me, you are only human. I wish nothing but the best for you. Good luck

I hate it how I was so miserable with you and know we cannot be together because it will never work and we were driving each other CRAZY. So why does it hurt so bad and I miss you all the time? I hate it that you've moved on so we cant have sex anymore, you were a terrible boyfriend because of your insecurities and anxieties but the best lover I've ever had and I'm worried that I'll never have sex that good or love someone again. I'm just so heart broken and dating other people does not fill the void but being alone makes it bigger.