Post here instead of contacting your ex!

as more days pass the more I spend my days thinking of you and missing you - how is time supposed to heal if it makes me more stuck on you - can it be that you are not missing me? are you so relieved, happy and better to have me out of your life? when you see me on facebook dont you get curious, dont you get scared that someone else might want me? is your pride and fear so strong and more dear to you than me? how could you have any doubts about me and your ex when she cheated on you and I gave you the very best and was the best trophy.

oh how i wish you could heal from your past, fix yourself, make it up to me so so so much and love me with all your dear heart, protect me , take care of me, cherish me and we build a life together filled with love and happiness

its so frustrating that you choose this lonely, empty, proud present state over the joys we could have!

damn the betrayal, the pain, the unnecessary hurt you have caused - please just come back to me and love me

Hey ..., I kind of want to see you, it is always exciting when you are there but this time it will be different, I promise After all, we are just friends now, so it is all fine... You will never hear from me again, ever! And I don't know why I was so stuck in this situation for so long. But it is all fine now, it doesn't matter. I wonder why you couldn't even look at me the other day? Were you worried that I would do something or were you feeling bad because you did what you did?

In any case, I don't think it matters anymore, we cannot go back to what we had. You hurt me too much and you betrayed what we had. I gave you more time because I thought there is something between us but, I guess, I was the only one seeing it. All we had is gone now, but, don't worry, you are safe. It is never coming back again!

Hey, B. Just wanted to drop a line. How are you doing? Well, I hope. I miss talking to you. I saw your picture on FB. You don’t look good. Are you doing okay? I miss you so much, it hurts. Actually, I’m in agony. About to flush six weeks of NC down the drain. Please tell me you still want to be friends. Do you miss me at all? Do you even think about me?

"i never meant to hurt you. those intense feelings you had and your undying love toward me in the beginning of our relationship gave me a sense of control. you gave me such power that i couldnt help abuse u for it. making you cry just for me to answer the phone, knowing it hurt you when i was too stubborn to see you, made me want to do it more. i shouldnt have ever treated u that way, but i could not help it. you gave me such authority that made me feel on top of the world..eventually it allowed me to use and abuse your love as i pleased...without me even realising i was falling in love with you.

that night u came to see me, gleaming white teeth as soon as u laid eyes on me, that only came from you being SO in love with me..i watched you as u walked towards me, staring you out until u shyly looked away..i knew ur feelings were so intense. you continously begged me to never hurt you, and the temptation was always there..to just push and pull away from you love. ur reactions gave me a sense of power i cannot explain...

..that evening was immense like all the others that summer...the moon, the stars, the way you sang to me, stroked my hair, you came 5 miles to pick me up from where i was, not a minute late, handwrote me a poem, bought me my favourite chocolate, then u kissed me under the moonlight..the way u looked at me made me feel on top of the world..but u didn't know what was coming..

..i soon went on to tell you what u never wanted to hear...'we need to talk'...the look on your face was as if i just told a 3 year old child there's no santa...a sadness emerged from you, and you sank in ur seat, head bowed down asking me what it is..

..i paused looking at you, seeing the look on ur face...then went on to tell you that 'i cant do this anymore. i deserve better than you. you should find someone else. you and me are not meant for each other'

you sat still, in ur seat not saying a word, stunned, looking as though u were about to lsoe the most precious thing you owned, the one thing u needed in life..me.

i went on to say awful things to you, then swiftly got up and walked away..i sobbed as i walked to my car, not understanding why at the itime but knowing i left u in the worst possible place you'd probably ever been in in your life.

i dried my tears and went on home.

the next few days felt like murder..i felt something had been ripped away from me, so there was a urgency for me to contact you...i knew u hadnt left ur house, i knew u were in a bad way, but yet again all i was doing was figuring things out for myself.

i asked u to meet me only 2 days later, telling u i made a mistake and that i still want to be with you. u became uite emotional but happy that i was back.

2weeks alter i did the same thing, pushed u away, few days later took u back. then lef tu again.

that Xmas of 2007 was probably the hardest for both you and me, for different reasons.

new year came and i knew i had to get in touch...these feelings weren't going away..i realised i was in love.madly. with you.

i contacted you, but sensed some distance. your holiday in dubai and weekenders in london had changed you. but i couldnt figure out what it was that bought a distance between us.

the guilt of what i did made me more determined to win you back.

i was trying to make my **** come back to me. instead of being addicted to me, whilst in dubai you became a devout alcoholic....not being able to let go of the drink, neither me.

you went back to your old ways, of womanizing, drinking insanely, then ringing me 20 times in the middle of the night, leaving me voicemails sobbing down the phone professing your love for me...asking me why i hur tyou, why i destroyed the love we had.

15months on, i couldnt bear it no more...i had to walk away...it was the drink or me. but u chose the drink. 15months on, feb last year i could not bear it no more, i knew there were other women because of ur drink so i had to let you go.

late last year, you contact me, sober, new number, job, manned up, mature. i see a new you...you win my feelings back..i cannot deny my love for you as hard as i try...you bring out the soft side to me...you win my love instantly, on a plate.i don't want to fight it no more, i don't care about the lies, the past...it's a fresh start..it's you and me, how we used to be, going to get married.

i become addicted to your love, this time im determined to appreciate all the things about u i didn't before..your charming eprsonality, your confidence is alluring, i respect your dominance in our relationship, the boundaries you SET..not realising how the tables have turned.

only 3weeks ago, you jokingly said to me, 'have u noticed how the tables have turned in our relationship?' (me not realising the significance behind this comment.

i become your pawn believing everything you say, forgiving any mistakes, at ur beck and call, swaying wishever way you wish.

then it happens. you set me up...this "forced marriage"...u begin telling me how u love both of us, how you want to marry both of us, then chuckle and tell me not to get upset about it..giving me no choice but to leave.

i walked away from you 10 days ago, and i've cut all ties this time...but i do wish to say that im sorry ****, i never ever meant to hurt you, i should never have used and abused you the way i did, and i promise never to do that to anyone again.

i know u sent that comment in my brother's email out of spite to get at me, so im sorry. i'm aware you don't have feelings for her the way you did for me, and i know u never will..you will NEVER give yourself to her the way you did with me.

i know there's attraction and there's control with her, she's young, hot, willing to listen to what u have to say..it saves the heartache of having to fully be in love with her, which u never will..

truth is ****, i'll never love anyone the way i loved you. and i know it's the same with you. you don't love her the way you loved me because you wouldn't have cheated on her the amount you have if that was the case. but i guess it wasn't meant to be between us. too much heartbreak, heartache..for it to ever be fixed. i made u tainted to ever love another the same way 3 years ago, you've now tainted me in the way i'll love someone from now..treat her well, and try to be happy, i wish you the very best.

i love you **** , always have, always will. "

What goes around most definitely comes around...

Oh maann. One of those nights where I'm reeeaalllyy missing you. So much that it hurts. I just keep seeing times we spent play in my head. It's playing like a goddamn video. Should it really be hurting this much? It's not like we were together years! But I honestly feel I've lost someone/thing special. You really did something to me deep inside, you really crawled under my skin. You're really hard to get over. I just want to get back with you! Why did you randomly unblock me on Facebook yesterday? And my friend? But not even say anything, and didn't respond to my last contact 6 days ago? It's strange, I don't get it. I'm still in love with you, dude.

Hi... I'm probably making myself feel bad for waiting for you to text today... its because you have been texting me for 3 days straight now. Yesterday you asked me if we can hangout often this winter cause you said, you'll be alone again and it would be hard for you... part of me was happy cause that means you wont be hangingout with a new girl, but part of me is sad because by that time that youd be alone, you would want me to be with you, but as of the present since you are surrounded by people I was out of the picture... I'm confused... well, I said yes I would hangout with you because you are so important to me and I am still in love with you... you probably see me as a buddy or a friend when you need someone but its okay... at least im still part of your life.

ya ochen tebya lublu still... 13 days since it all ended...

btw, few more days till "our day" but then, i realized, we dont have a day anymore...

Where have you been, my dear? I have not seen you online since Saturday. You used to do this when something bad between us happened. Is it because of what happened on Saturday? It would be great if I knew I had that much influence on your life. But I am pretty sure I don't. You are probably just busy or don't feel like logging in or are just out meeting people and having fun...

Most of the time, I don't miss you. But today I did remember the night you came to my house after you picked up a movie and I hugged you afterwards but you shrugged. It was a wonderful night though, you always hugged me unexpectedly and I always waited for you to want it and never approached you because I felt your hesitation... and now it is all over.

We look so nice together... we would be really pretty couple. I suffer but I am somehow calm. I knew I did nothing wrong... and it is not wrong to like someone and it is not wrong to want to open your heart... But it is not what you wanted. Did you play with me? Did you ever feel anything for me? Why did you have to stop something which was worth it?

And by the way, I wanted to tell you that my job is going fine and my boss told me positive things at work. I am learning a lot and I actually feel happy to be there and be doing the work I do.

And how about you? Do you know what you are doing yet? Have you decided? Are you going soon? I miss talking to you about this... I felt part of your life when we used to but you completely cut me off.

Do you miss me sometimes too? I wish you had more courage to see US.

But, to tell you the truth, I am happy to be out of it and free. It was draining me too much... not knowing what you felt, where you are, struggling with maintaining my inner balance while giving you as much space as you needed. I knew everything but I simply waited. And I got really tired of waiting. I got really tired of you not knowing, struggling, hesitating, thinking. Such a relief to be out of it... you are free to do whatever you want. But I do suffer and and I am indeed sad... but somehow calm and content. I was faithful to myself.

I hate you right now. And I hate I cried because of you for the first time in weeks tonight. I hate that I felt what I said was mean to you. But why should I care? YOU DUMPED ME. Yeah, you want to be friends, like real friends that still hang out. And lots of dumped people would like to at least have just that. But guess what, I don't want to be 'friends'. Why should I settle for second best? When I don't care about you anymore, that's when we can be friends. But don't hold your breath. Just because when I stop caring about you, doesn't mean I'll want to have s*** to do with you anymore.

It's been a week now since we last spoke. But that week has felt like an eternity. I cant sleep, i can hardly eat, i cant do anything except think and dwell on you. Every waking hour of the day i think about what might have happened if i didnt get mad back then. Would we still be together? Would i have continued with my constant circle of agony? Would we just be bitter towards each other? I wish you could just tell me straight up if you wanted to keep the connection between us going. I guess that's asking for too much though, after all the pain i've put you through these past weeks. Whenever i close my eyes i see you staring at me like you used to, i find myself asking what youre staring at, and even though you arent there you just say youre taking in my beauty. It makes my heart flutter.

I know you dont want to hear this, you always told me i wasnt the type of guy that would cry. But ive been in tears every day this past week when ive been alone. I've tried to surround myself with friends and family, i tried to take your advice on letting more people into my life, but it isnt helping. I dont need more people in my life, i need youre support. All of this came at the wrong time. My grandmother is on her deathbed, im about to lose my job, and now im going to lose the love of my life. It's like you knew what i was going through but you still did this anyways. I try to convince myself at times that you were being selfish, that you did this for your own sake and not mine. I dont understand how you could tell me you've never felt this way about someone before, and how the very thought of us being apart made you sick to your stomach, yet saying you didnt want to be with me anymore seemed like second nature to you. Like you have been planning this all along.

I guess i just want to say i'm sorry. I'm sorry that i wasnt able to become the person you wanted me to be. But at the same time you should have known that a person cannot change over night. Even over the course of a year is asking a bit much. One year of bliss cannot fix 26 years of torment, ive been through a lot in my life, a lot of painful relationships. I guess i can be grateful that you didnt end it like my previous ex, by taking my anger the wrong way and sending me videos and pictures of you cheating on me. I'm thankful that you gave me the best year of my life, that you gave me hope, someone who was so negative when we first met that i could barely leave the house. I could write a short book about how i feel right now, and what i want to say to you, but in the end it will amount to nothing.

All i can do is return to giving you your space, and not ask you if youre going to talk to me every other day. I'm going to sit here with the last shred of hope i have in that maybe i will see that random text or IM message pop up from you. You have my new phone number now, and i'm sorry it took me so long to get a new phone, but you understood my issues with work.

And most of all, I'm sorry that my promises dont mean anything to you now. This is the last promise i will make, the one i will try my absolute hardest to keep, and that is just leaving you alone, and moving on with my life.

Every night I think about you before I go to bed. I think about all the things I should have done when I still had you in my arms.

Why do I still sit here and hope that you would come back to me after what you did? I loved you. I really did. What I felt was real, I know it.

Its been so long that I have stopped counting the days, but why do I still remember our times together like it was yesterday?

Its been six months, thats twice as long as our relationship, M. How can I be affected so greatly by one person in that short period of time?

What am I doing wrong? Im not afraid nobody is ever going to love me. Im afraid I wont be able to love anybody again. I met new people. I went out with many girls, but why is it so hard for me to move on? Why am I still thinking about you.

I miss you M. I really miss you.

Life hasnt really been so forgiving lately. Im a mess, once again. Why do I constantly feel like Im holding myself back? Why cant I let go. What am I afraid of?

I wish you were still here, yet I dont ever want to see you again. How can my feelings be so contradicting?

I thought time was supposed to help. So far, all it ever did was insult my existence.

Im strong, but Im running out of hope. I never want to give up, but I dont know which direction I should be heading. What am I doing wrong?

Im going to try something different this time. I wont wish you good luck this time. I was taught never to hold any grudges, but I really hope you can feel what Im feeling, M. What you did to me was unforgivable.

Maybe when Im stronger, I will be ready to look at you as a new person again, but until that time comes..

...You're dead to me.

I hate you i hate you i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time you want to "hang out" which always ends up in you using my beautiful body to please yourself, i will laugh in your face!!!

I saw all those messages you were sending to all these different girls, you just need to be the center of peoples world dont you??

You dont know what love is, you just know how to act the part so you can get the attention and validation you are so desperate for.. YOU USED ME!!! AND I HATE YOU! just leave me alone

Dear ex,

I was so surprised that you e-mailed me. I read your message on Tuesday morning. Thank you for providing closure. I do wish you had listed the other reasons that we broke up,. And I wish you'd told me you wished I had visited you. But overall I am glad you even wrote in the first place. I'm really glad you were more personal instead of that unemotional, formulaic e-mail you sent back in June. I know you still care about me very much. It means a lot. Maybe we can be friends down the road. We'll see what happens. But thank you again for writing. I appreciate it.

dear a,

i really thought we were going to work things out. i know you are at one of the lowest points of your life - but the fact you have just dropped me and have refused and avoided any conversation to talk about what the hell happened really hurts. i wish you could have given me the respect to say that you can't be in this anymore - not just send me random emails like nothing has happened. we haven't hung out in almost a month and it hurts when you email me and talk about all the things going on in your life - and you cant even find 20 mins to have a cup of coffee w me. this was our second time around and i didn't think you would do me this way - discard me with no reason and no chance for a talk.

i want to believe that you just are that depressed and can't deal with being in a realtinoship and that things will get better and one day you'll call and apologize and attempt to win me back, but i realize with every passing day that those chances are slim to none. i guess i'll have to get over seeing you around the holidays with our mutual friends and pretend this summer never happened at all. it's a shame, because you made me so happy.

M,

I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall movie. You're Sarah (okay, you're a guy) and I am Peter (yeah, OK, I am a girl!). Except that your current girlfriend is.. icky.

"Forgetting M V" is never going to make into a movie, unless the casting director decided to switch your icky girlfriend into someone hot. No, I didn't say hotter because your gf is really icky. Icky yuck yuck. Thinking about you and her having sex makes me vomit.

Ewww. Yucccckkkkk.

Awwww.. 3 years down the road, you'll propose to her "because it's time" and have more icky icky yuck yuck kids.

Jesus. Get that image out of my head. Well, you are making that choice! Congratulations

So, anyway, Happy Birthday. You're 30 now. The big 3-0. A year older and hopefully wiser It's not 24th September yet in Austin/San Diego, so, soonish. In like 8 hours.

I am the girl who lives in the future -- due to timezone. And this girl in the future still thinks your current girlfriend is icky. Get a hot rebound, dude.

No, really. EWWWWWWWWW. I am not jealous because I know what we had was one and only experience (because I am that one and only person).

Which is why I think, judging from your current non-existence standard in choice of woman (dude, your ex-wife was hot, I am hot), what the effing thing you were thinking about THIS one?

By the way, you technically dumped me in the US. And remember when I said Thank You [for dumping me] and I let out a happy squeal? (I know, it's inappropriate reaction to a breakup, but I was relieved!)

If you're looking for a complete doormat, she's the one for you.

I am not a doormat. I am real. I tell you as it is.

And I am telling you this: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Okay, have fun on your birthday!

Now, I need to go and try to forget these yucky yucky images.

Sayonara, Ma-ku Vikutori san. Someday, you'll understand.

L.

You treated me like crap. I realize that now. Cheated and dumped me for that skank. You said that you want to be friends? Hahahaha yeah right. You did not talk to me all summer and then now out of the blue start texting me. * * * So now you said you are sorry and you are a * * * * and feel bad for treating me that way. Good feel like a piece of sh*t. You should, and no I don't forgive you.